Leaves yellowing way too quickly. Week 3 of flowering outdoor

• Thread starter Triniyrdgrowr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Triniyrdgrowr

Triniyrdgrowr

Hi all,

My plant is a kong female in 5 gallon bucket outdoors. Feeding with 4-10-40 once a week, upped feeding when I noticed the drastic yellowing of the leaves. That didn't clear up the matter and I only ended up with slight nutrient burn. Is this nitrogen deficiency? If so, is it normal? Also, I suspect I may be seeing the symptoms of a rootbound plant manifesting as a deficiency.

Any help would be appreciated

Leaves yellowing way too quickly week 3 of flowering outdoor
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
root issues as shes root bound.. increase nutes and you may have to water more frequently,
you have a larger root mass stuck in there and they want to eat more!
though careful, maybe google root bound marijuana

Triniyrdgrowr

Triniyrdgrowr

root issues as shes root bound.. increase nutes and you may have to water more frequently,
you have a larger root mass stuck in there and they want to eat more!
though careful, maybe google root bound marijuana
Last time I would be using 5 gallons for outdoor grows. I never thought she would occupy the entire container.

Triniyrdgrowr

Triniyrdgrowr

4% N seems low relative to the P and K. I know its flowering but I would of used something with a lil more N.
This is the first time I've had issues with this flowering mix. I agree that I should get something a bit higher in N. I recently purchased some bat guano, I think I'll try a guano tea and see if that helps any

Triniyrdgrowr

Triniyrdgrowr

Ya with your season I’d go 10 gallon or bigger but fabric pot
Would a feed bag substitute well instead of a fabric pot?

This one is about 15-30 gallons filled with soil. Porous like a fabric pot but being exposed to the elements I dont expect it to last longer than one grow.

20210313 204851
Wh1teScorp1on

Wh1teScorp1on

Don’t see why not but a black one would be better. Any light penetration will slow and possibly burn roots. It also runs the risk of getting too hot above ground

Triniyrdgrowr

Triniyrdgrowr

Don’t see why not but a black one would be better. Any light penetration will slow and possibly burn roots. It also runs the risk of getting too hot above ground
Thank you. You've been a great help since I've joined!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom