Leaves yellowing

• Thread starter Forthepeople
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
THCMonster

THCMonster

If it looks like the whole plant is evenly turning a more pale green then give it some nitrogen fertilizer, other wise it needs more light penetration. Really i wouldn't worry about it because those leaves will hopefully be eventually trimmed of when you go to lollipop your plant just clip them and it will force your plant to grow new fan leaves

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

If it looks like the whole plant is evenly turning a more pale green then give it some nitrogen fertilizer, other wise it needs more light penetration. Really i wouldn't worry about it because those leaves will hopefully be eventually trimmed of when you go to lollipop your plant just clip them and it will force your plant to grow new fan leaves
I was just listing things off from that pic alone and what different things it can be without getting a full plant pic or grow details.

THCMonster

THCMonster

I was just listing things off from that pic alone and what different things it can be without getting a full plant pic or grow details.

Yea you definitely nailed it! Its either nitro def or light def... But i just figured id let him know not to worry to much... His plant will just naturally lollipop itself! Lol

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Yea you definitely nailed it! Its either nitro def or light def... But i just figured id let him know not to worry to much... His plant will just naturally lollipop itself! Lol
You can also get deficiencies with improper Ph levels too.

Top Bottom