• Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

iamachavvy

What is the cause of this??

Or could it be multiple factors?? :thinking

M

Mercenary

Most likely its nitrogen def. from having a bad PH. Check your PH and make sure its in a good area.

darlingmaster

darlingmaster

What is the cause of this??

Or could it be multiple factors?? :thinking
It depends on where the leaves that are yellowing are located.
An "N" deficiency will start with the lower leaves turning yellowing first, then slowly working it's way up the plant...

I

iamachavvy

It depends on where the leaves that are yellowing are located.
An "N" deficiency will start with the lower leaves turning yellowing first, then slowly working it's way up the plant...

That is exactly what has started to happen, what can i do to stop it from happening??

darlingmaster

darlingmaster

That is exactly what has started to happen, what can i do to stop it from happening??

Well, the obvious answer is to add more "N". BUT, this also depends on what stage of growth the flowers are in. Are they in veg or flower?
Also, what brand nutrients are you using and how are you using them? PH of the mix you feed? Etc, etc...

G

greenbastards

Well, the obvious answer is to add more "N". BUT, this also depends on what stage of growth the flowers are in. Are they in veg or flower?
Also, what brand nutrients are you using and how are you using them? PH of the mix you feed? Etc, etc...

If its in flower, the lower leaves naturally yellow, because it thinks its dying. But if you want to green them up. Thiers a product out their called GreenStay, and you can use it into flower. Its a foliar feed and it brings the leaves back to green.

But if its in veg, sort out your nuts and get more nitrogen in thier!

darlingmaster

darlingmaster

If its in flower, the lower leaves naturally yellow, because it thinks its dying. But if you want to green them up. Thiers a product out their called GreenStay, and you can use it into flower. Its a foliar feed and it brings the leaves back to green.

But if its in veg, sort out your nuts and get more nitrogen in thier!
Exactly what I was getting at...
:nod

Top Bottom