Leaving town for a week at a time, Any idea's on keeping Alot of Prime Bud Fresh?

• Thread starter ReconMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

ReconMan

Well I just found out that I am going to have to leave town for a week at a time lasting a month. My problem is that I need to keep A lot of Prime Hydro fresh while I'm gone. Everything is fully cured in Tupperware bowls which I open on a daily basis to keep fresh inhibiting any mold. Should I just leave my containers open to air or closed in the refer. or freezer. Or any other ideas would be very much appreciated. Also I have no way of vacuum sealing so that's out! Help please!

D

DazedNconfussed

I wouldnt freeze or leave the lid open...after just a few days the buds will be dried out big time....I personaly use mason jars and keep them in a cool dark place and my weed stays fresh....

R

ReconMan

One Other Thing!

Appreciate any idea's on this one too...I just now transplanted several well rooted clones out of an Aeroponic Cloner in Rockwool 4X4X6in tall cubes, well I was thinking that maybe if I left the bottom of the cube submerged in about an inch deep of solution then they would stay moist all week long. Any idea's are appreciated! Thanx fellow hobbyists!

R

ReconMan

So make sure it's completely dry and store jars in Refer or just in closet. Could I put a well sealed Tupperware bowl in the Refer? I just hate to cut the fruit in pieces some are the size of half my forearm...they look soo nice! Aah some people's problems...thanx everyone!

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
Mason jars and in the safe it goes!!

M

mrdizzle

brown paper bags. leaving bud in a mason jar for a week, even fully dried is gonna bring a slight funky smell

stickyicky

stickyicky

I'd make sure it's fully dried then put it in turkey bags for freshness.

Venom818

Venom818

U wont beat mason jars bro and they make them pretty big i have some that hold a QP and ive had herb stored for more than 6mo and its still fresh.

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

I would say a mason jar is safe< paper bags is a good idea might be a little dryer than you want but wont have a funkysmeel to it

Top Bottom