LED CHOICES...spider farmer sf-4000 or chilled growcraft x6?

• Thread starter lilnew
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I’ve seen some grows with sf-4000 and their killin it. My first light was a sf1000 but it’s only 92w. It all comes down to what you’re trying to accomplish. I just got some timber cobs delivered today and am excited for my next grow. Kind of pricey but seem very well built and durable.

lilnew

lilnew

I’ve seen some grows with sf-4000 and their killin it. My first light was a sf1000 but it’s only 92w. It all comes down to what you’re trying to accomplish. I just got some timber cobs delivered today and am excited for my next grow. Kind of pricey but seem very well built and durable.
i heard good things about the spider farmer too..but on paper and testing the chilled growcraft x6 is killing it. But i don't know if that extra price is worth it

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
They look like good lights. Have you looked into fluence spydr series, Gavita, or grower choice?

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
i wouldn't buy gavita for that price. i don't see if outperforming these two lights by that much
Understanding. Never seen the chilLED in action so can’t help much there. Looks like a good light though. Happy grows.

Top Bottom