led light and bigger tent

• Thread starter biggerbud420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
biggerbud420

biggerbud420

right now i have 24x48x72 tent with a mars hydro tsw2000 light. i just order a bigger tent 48x48x80 . i have 1 plant in the middle of week 7 of flower in my 2x4 tent now when my new tent comes in would it hurt my yeild or plant to go ahead and put my light and plant in the new tent ? i do know i will need another light on my next grow but could i keep this one plant directly under the light i have now with out hurting it in the bigger tent ?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

right now i have 24x48x72 tent with a mars hydro tsw2000 light. i just order a bigger tent 48x48x80 . i have 1 plant in the middle of week 7 of flower in my 2x4 tent now when my new tent comes in would it hurt my yeild or plant to go ahead and put my light and plant in the new tent ? i do know i will need another light on my next grow but could i keep this one plant directly under the light i have now with out hurting it in the bigger tent ?
You may lose a slight bit more to light bleed but I would say absolutely move it over as more space equals more stability for environment. If keeping the light over the plant your probably not going to notice an reduction.

Latest posts

Top Bottom