Led Light Bar For Off Road Vehicles.

• Thread starter CanadaSeeds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CanadaSeeds

CanadaSeeds

I noticed the price for 120 watt LED grow lights are pretty high, you can get the cheap ones for like $40-$80. But i was checking out this LED light bar here's the specs. 20" LED-22" Light Bar -120w-7500Lumen. They sell for around $40 CAD. So i'm wondering if these can be used in a grow space, also some wiring would need to be done so it can be plugged in. I want to use LED's in my grow space just looking for some advice on this.

CanadaSeeds

CanadaSeeds

this seems to be a better quality one..42*3W CREE LEDs; Total of 126W at 6,000K Color Temperature with 12600 Lumens. these would only work for veg can these be outfitted to use in a grow room?

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Lumens per watt and upfront cost is almost identical to a t5 and eliminates the guess work. Im not sure on the off road lights.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Those seem similar in specs to the LED shop lights my husband recently put up. 5,000K, over 12,000 lumens, seems they'd easily work as well as the shop lights I've been using. T8s. Yes.

Nineandfive

Nineandfive

If not ... they would be good for the front of your vehicle to figure out where the hell you put your garden in the dark lol... I actually wondered that myself a year ago when i was installing one on my truck. Cheaper then my CLW thats for sure

Top Bottom