LED light spacing?

• Thread starter Clk416
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Clk416

Clk416

Hey 👋, I'm Chris and I'm new here. I'm a first time grower and looking for tips and information to make my first grow a success.
I have a 4×4×7 grow tent and I'm going to be growing 4 white widow feminized plants. I bought 4 - 12"×12" Carambola 1000's -120 actual watts each, 480 watts total. My question is, should I put all 4 together in the center of the tent like they show the 4000 model which is the same as 4 1000's? I bought them separately because they were cheaper than the 4000 and it seems to me that each plant should have it's own light centered above it to dispers the light evenly since I'm only growing 4. I have many other questions but I'll start with this one. Thank you and y'all have a great day ☺️

DankNugz420

DankNugz420

Welcome! Id probly center them on each plant if you're running 4 lights and 4 plants

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

That's what I was thinking. Thanks @DankNugz420
There is more value to me in having the flexibility to move those lights around like you've done as opposed to arranged in a fixed position that the larger light would force you to be stuck with.

Clk416

Clk416

There is more value to me in having the flexibility to move those lights around like you've done as opposed to arranged in a fixed position that the larger light would force you to be stuck with.
Exactly what I was thinking when I bought them separately and they were cheaper. Thanks @MIGrandpaUSA

Latest posts

Top Bottom