LED lighting specs... now simplified!

• Thread starter Mothman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mothman

Mothman

It comes down to top bin diodes and the big companies get those so..you can buy a China board.it'll grow weed,but its not the best weed
I dunno. Take a look at these Hyphotonflux lamps. No big name but there’s a lot there to like, including Samsung LM301B white diodes and OSRAM reds. If only they had onboard UV…..
Lol,I think I got it. I was looking for the easy way out. Thanks
Yeah, I’m high, too. 🤡

Ems49

Ems49

Mtnstate
Supporter
Should have just bought the light at this point the heatsink is 50 bucks..I'm using plate aluminum and a frigging drill..not a cheap hobby lol

Millwright

Millwright

I'm just a newbie at this indoor farmin' stuff, but I have had to learn a lot (fast) about lighting in my quest for the correct LED fixtures for my ~3x3 foot tent. I'm no expert and don't claim to be. BUT, I am happy to share with others just starting out a resource I found that will help in wading through the forest of misleading and sometimes almost fraudulent LED advertising out there. Take a peek. No charge.

--Mothman
I have 2 sf 1000 and 1 ts 1000.
I recently downloaded a
I'm just a newbie at this indoor farmin' stuff, but I have had to learn a lot (fast) about lighting in my quest for the correct LED fixtures for my ~3x3 foot tent. I'm no expert and don't claim to be. BUT, I am happy to share with others just starting out a resource I found that will help in wading through the forest of misleading and sometimes almost fraudulent LED advertising out there. Take a peek. No charge.

--Mothman
I have 2 SF 1000s and 1 TS 1000.
Ive recently downloaded a ppfd app for my Samsung galaxy.
The app wants me to choose between high and low "cri" and color of the light.
I cant figure out what CRI to choose. I've attached a screenshot of the app.
Any help is appreciated.

Screenshot 20211205 190314 PPFD Meter
freezeland2

freezeland2

I have 2 sf 1000 and 1 ts 1000.
I recently downloaded a

I have 2 SF 1000s and 1 TS 1000.
Ive recently downloaded a ppfd app for my Samsung galaxy.
The app wants me to choose between high and low "cri" and color of the light.
I cant figure out what CRI to choose. I've attached a screenshot of the app.
Any help is appreciated.
You check on the manufacturers website?

growsince79

growsince79

Me too heck I'm building mine over months with what I can..gets it done! Sf would be a dream! It comes down to top bin diodes and the big companies get those so..you can buy a China board.it'll grow weed,but its not the best weed
Most any light can grow the best weed. Hlg and gavita buds are no better quality than Chinese lights.

Latest posts

Top Bottom