led lights good 4?

• Thread starter KOTTON
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

KOTTON

are led good lights 4 growing all cycle of life.and does a 14watt led red and blue spc.good to grow a good crop?

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

kinda to vague of a question
a 14 watt led will prob be alot better than 14 watts of florescent light
leds are good to flower with, but better than hps it depends on who you talk to

A

andytoker

you'll hear a lot of negative stuff from people who have never flowered under LED, or people who have bought some cheep shit LED light. but from someone who has flowered the same cuts under various LED, HPS and CMH, i can say that LED's work just great - but dont expect to be able to get the same results from half the wattage. they are about 15-20% more efficient than HPS for the power actually used (remember that a 250hps actually uses 300 watts or thereabouts.)

these (sharksbreath) was flowered under 100w of LED's and came out about 1.2 gpw. quality was just as good as hps or cmh if not better. pics show them just before harvest at ll weeks

as for flouros, flouros can give decent buds but LED will p1ss all over them

SB11weeks
Sb2at11weeks
G

Green Supreme

I believe they would be great for veg or as side lighting in flower{with HID's overhead}. Peace GS

NeWcS

NeWcS

I think Andy's pics speak for them self. There are a lot of haters out there(Most of whom have never used LED's) but you can't argue with pics IMO

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

that was under a 100 watt nice job ;-)
im hoping to see 1 gram per watt on smaller project im cookin up
DGD

Top Bottom