• E.Shine 126x3w

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Apache Tech AT120RB

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LEDhead

LEDhead

Looking to build a new tent DR120 with an LED ONLY light (stand alone) so I'm lookin into these LED now, which one do you like best in terms of wattage and spectrums. If these's a better one I'm not looking at let me know THANKS

J

jimbobboy

Been torturing myself with the same question because I really like the design of the penetrator but have heard bad things about business practices. Next choice would be magnum. Have you considered induction lighting? Good luck my new friend

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Don't Know Enough

Those all sound like jibberish to me, but I don't know shit about LED's. They should be the cats ass with the low heat output, cheap light/power ratio, closeness to plants but I just don't know. Hope all is going well for you and yours

mal

L

Lost Dog

Nope sorry I've heard bad things about them not really the light but the service itself but I have seen them not a bad light

Cool was just curious.

The only one I really haven't herd anything negative about on that list would be the Apache. But at the same time I haven't seen a grow with one either other then their bad YouTube videos that they did at Stanford.

LEDhead

LEDhead

Those all sound like jibberish to me, but I don't know shit about LED's. They should be the cats ass with the low heat output, cheap light/power ratio, closeness to plants but I just don't know. Hope all is going well for you and yours

mal

Check out how they work here's a Stealth Grow Rep. breaking it don't

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcJDBjEP_6o&feature=youtube_gdata_player

All the ones I've listed are pretty HO (High Output) so even at a distance of 18-24" they still give off an enormous amount of LUX. This is the reason I'm leaning towards the SG602 and I spoke with them today and YES the driver issues have been fixed and NO problems since the fix and reassured me that if I had any problems at all to just call them and they'll replace any issues that may occur :) Best thing was actually talking to someone at the company instead of emails
The SG1250HO is SICK but $$$$ 8x50w chips and 128x2w chips covers a 4x4 beautifully the guy said but I ain't got that kinda funds

P

PatFenis

Check out how they work here's a Stealth Grow Rep. breaking it don't

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcJDBjEP_6o&feature=youtube_gdata_player

All the ones I've listed are pretty HO (High Output) so even at a distance of 18-24" they still give off an enormous amount of LUX. This is the reason I'm leaning towards the SG602 and I spoke with them today and YES the driver issues have been fixed and NO problems since the fix and reassured me that if I had any problems at all to just call them and they'll replace any issues that may occur :) Best thing was actually talking to someone at the company instead of emails
The SG1250HO is SICK but $$$$ 8x50w chips and 128x2w chips covers a 4x4 beautifully the guy said but I ain't got that kinda funds

wtf do you need a 50w diode for??? I would stay far, far away from penetrator and the SG602 produces more heat than any other LED. I saw another site where the owner is testing that light and a few other well known units and he said the SG602 produces way too much heat because the diodes are overdriven. putting too much power reduces the lifespan, produces heat and degrades the quality of light that is supposed to be produced.

LEDhead

LEDhead

Ya Stealth Grow had driver issues but those have been resolved but I'd love a link to that site to see his results :) I've also got 4 Kessil H350 Magenta and a C130 Spectral Carrier, the brackets that hold the lights on the C130 keep the lights to far apart so I'm making a bracket to mount the lights closer to get a more intense footprint out of them

F

flipsticle

Sup LEDhead. I like my penetrator 336x pro extreme as you know. Check my Sig for results.

ynotFOREVER

ynotFOREVER

im running a magnum plus and a 600 hps cool tube in a dr120, next grow will be two mag+, stay away from shady companies like cammie the scammie (penetrator) i know the light is good, but they are not true to their word, 357 magnum is a honest company with real honest people making good quality lights. plus their product is patent and the diodes are made from proven lighting companies. =) my two cents
check my grow

LEDhead

LEDhead

im running a magnum plus and a 600 hps cool tube in a dr120, next grow will be two mag+, stay away from shady companies like cammie the scammie (penetrator) i know the light is good, but they are not true to their word, 357 magnum is a honest company with real honest people making good quality lights. plus their product is patent and the diodes are made from proven lighting companies. =) my two cents
check my grow

I like those but am worried about the length of time they have been " Sold Out" the price drop is drastic for just being sold out I afraid of cut corners on workmanship or maybe the drivers are failing

ynotFOREVER

ynotFOREVER

Well I talk to Dave (representative I think) and he seems honest, the Chinese new years does slow things down world wide, and I think they aren't really sold out. I give it a week, but u bring up a good point. Anyone kno what's up with that?
Anyone have any problems with the mag? Mine is running perfectly! Week 7 in flower and it's still shining strong!

S

singularity

cammie the scammie also has patented/pending=marketing. By itself that's just a gimmick for marketing and/or to try and restrict others from using basic and obvious ideas, kind of like how the RIAA lobbies for restrictions because they can't compete otherwise.

Don't ever mistake it as a measure of quality!

LEDhead

LEDhead

I can tell you I won't be getting a FAGnum LED, last week I sent them an email asking about the sale and if it was do to any problems with the unit and Monday the 13th I received this email:

if you order now you can save $200 and get a mag+ for a mere $999 and the unit will likely ship by this friday. If you wait until tomorrow the price is going back up to $1200 and the unit will still be shipping likely on Friday. Thanks :)

And today Friday the 17th, I see that the unit is still on sale WTF was he just trying to get extra dough from people and BS them into waiting? So I'm not going to get any RIP off artist BS LED, it may work but I can't deal with a company so eager for money they'll lie to the consumer just to get a buck.

Ever after

Ever after

you might also be just as eager as they are to use it so maybe you should calm down they first off down want to go out of bizz and that is easy in this time and age. so chill. will yah those other leds are 3x the price "that work"

LEDhead

LEDhead

you might also be just as eager as they are to use it so maybe you should calm down they first off down want to go out of bizz and that is easy in this time and age. so chill. will yah those other leds are 3x the price "that work"

Not really, considering I have a $1800 Kessil LED right now, just seems funny to me that all these companies have some kind of angle they pull but never have I been told to hurry and buy a product and then be threatened to raise the price if I didn't buy I mean if I had given them the money Monday and went back today to see it's still on sale well that says a lot about the business to me.
And the other ones are not 3X as much they are all pretty much $1000-$1500 range

ynotFOREVER

ynotFOREVER

cammie the scammie also has patented/pending=marketing. By itself that's just a gimmick for marketing and/or to try and restrict others from using basic and obvious ideas, kind of like how the RIAA lobbies for restrictions because they can't compete otherwise.

Don't ever mistake it as a measure of quality!

word up to that, being patent doesnt mean its quality, but to me its a step forward, after getting into the led game, it really is a buch of ideas being ripped off by one another, but once agian i stick to what i kno and experienced, 357 magnum plus is quality.

Top Bottom