LED RAGE!!

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
Thats what I love about gardening in general. ALWAYS a learning experience! I started off as a small kid helping my grandmother in her garden. She had violets and miniature hot peppers in containers in the house. I would try to transplant weeds, haha how ironic, into butter bowls and grow them. I bought a tiller when I bought my house and grow a garden every season. Then the wife wanted me to put some mulch in our dilapidated landscape and I went full on ocd with flowers and perineal landscape. Lol now I have a MMJ card and FINALLY get to grow some WEE WEEE WEEEED! Feel like the little pig HA!
Took these pictures yesterday

Man, our Clemantis is 3 years old and aint doing squat.
I grew up gardening too, lots of hebs and veggies, friut trees too.
Granny was my mentor too.
And she would approve of our herb now too. She grew papavers, e. Sinica etc. Beside oregano and basil.

Last edited:
JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
You can come take my clamatis. I cant get rid of it fukin weed attracts to many bees and causes mold on the outside walls. I tried round up I tried beet juice. Every year it grows back. Its strangling my cedar hedge. Grrr drives me nutso

AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter
You can come take my clamatis. I cant get rid of it fukin weed attracts to many bees and causes mold on the outside walls. I tried round up I tried beet juice. Every year it grows back. Its strangling my cedar hedge. Grrr drives me nutso

Cut It with a saw, drill out the center about 1.5 inches deep and most of the diameter of the stalk and fill with this,. Secure with a plastic bag tight enough to keep the granules in, with a rubber band or tape ... gone! Good Luck!! 🍻 🥳 🥂 You can also use an eye dropper or a straw to (hold your finger over the end after inserting into the bottle) fill with concentrated roundup ground clear, refill as needed.. lol

https://www.amazon.com/Spectracide-...&sprefix=copper+stump,pets,178&sr=1-3-catcorr

JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
I don't think I can get that in ontario. I have a hard time getting round up the real round up not that watered down stuff they sell here. I cant even get hydraguard

JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
That add ships US only no international shipping. Sounds exactly what I need and get rid of a mulberry tree I stump I cut down coille years ago.

Top Bottom