LED street light question

• Thread starter AllNewToThis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AllNewToThis

AllNewToThis

Can anyone help me,
This is my first time doing this. I am growing 4 plants in the backyard. I live in a townhouse complex and one of the other units on the end has a led lights for safety in the complex.
My plants are in 5 gallon buckets so durning the day they are in the middle of my yard and at night I move them to beside the fence so that there is no actual light on them.
I am wondering if that will still work when the plants starts to flower? The plants them
Selfs are in complete darkness(no light touching them) but there is still a big bright patch of my yard about 5 feet away. Will this be ok or do I need to figure something else out?
Please help and thanks

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Can anyone help me,
This is my first time doing this. I am growing 4 plants in the backyard. I live in a townhouse complex and one of the other units on the end has a led lights for safety in the complex.
My plants are in 5 gallon buckets so durning the day they are in the middle of my yard and at night I move them to beside the fence so that there is no actual light on them.
I am wondering if that will still work when the plants starts to flower? The plants them
Selfs are in complete darkness(no light touching them) but there is still a big bright patch of my yard about 5 feet away. Will this be ok or do I need to figure something else out?
Please help and thanks
the light will effect the plants mate,veg no big deal,flower your gonna have to build something to block that light

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
It will depend on the intensity of the light reaching the plant. A Photometer will be your best tool to see what the light level is where the plant will sit. If the level is less than that of a typical full moon, you should be OK. Black netting might block it from reaching the plant and causing problems during flwering.
You could always put a piece of green cellophane over your neighbor's light!! They would LOVE that!! :)

Top Bottom