LED veg moving to HPS flower room

• Thread starter WhateverYouDo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
WhateverYouDo

WhateverYouDo

Hi! I am a new user and not 100% sure how to do things on this site yet so my apologies if I’m not doing it right..

Currently running Gavita 1700 LEDpro in veg and will be moving plants into flower under Gavita 600/750 HPS. Realized a lot of differences in the veg with the new LED and don’t have the space to use the same lights during flower.. so I’m curious if anyone has any pointers on what to expect with the plants getting different light for flower.
Thanks in advance!

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Without looking at specs, my guess is that you'll be going from more light to less light for flowering. This doesn't sound like a good idea. Not that anything will be harmed, but it usually goes the other direction.

SSgrower

SSgrower

Report back with type of grow, sativa or indica, hybrid, strain name, ect.

Madmax

Madmax

These 400v 6/750 gavitas are more powerful than you think .they throw out the heat i had foxtailing at 60cm and burnt leaves.caught me by suprise .long as the strain used stays short stocky and have plenty of height and good air extraction and circulation you should b okay.but id like to hear from a more seasoned veteran grower what he has to say @1diesel1

Top Bottom