• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Check this email i got this morning when i woke...

Screen

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
You gotta be kidding me! What a fricken joke.

What a pile of shite.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
What a shitty thing to wake up to:giggle
Her beef with Jon is being mis directed on you:)
she/he seems pretty desperate
>>You are in Spain and she/he is in America:)<<<
>>Good luck with that one Cammie<<
Tell her, sorry about your luck and good day to ya.

Also maybe end the discussion's about Ledgirl here at the thcfarmer.
This is the friendly farm:)
>>And who in there right ass mind would grow using led:giggle
thats just silly imo<<<

:passingjoint:

gtd

Y

yamama

buy a led or have anything to do with this tranny results in threats of police at your door lol, nice way to run a business.

B

Buddy Hemphill

people get hurt for shit like that.

...cost a man his freedom?......some men will kill ya.

I know thats ugly, but it is the truth.

I would back up from that freak, Logic. A man that will cut his own dick and balls off.... will do anything.

IMHO.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
people get hurt for shit like that.

...cost a man his freedom?......some men will kill ya.

I know thats ugly, but it is the truth.

I would back up from that freak, Logic. A man that will cut his own dick and balls off.... will do anything.

IMHO.

I only grow for myself...and seeds are legal in spain...that tranny wont get far reporting me..

sky high

sky high

Did anyone else hear that NEWCOMERS is having a Fall burial sale??

This person might seriously wanna check into it 'cus narcin' folks out is gonna somebody's sorry ass nixxed in a heartbeat.

Besides, how someone set anyone up with charges when they themselves are guilty of Conspiracy to Manufacture because they are selling Lights to people who are using them to GROW ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES (from a cultivation oriented website) .....making them an accessory to the crime in the USA????

Where's the DEA when ya > REALLY < need 'em?

s h

R

Rabbi

LMFAO.....once he/its past is brought up in court, all those claims of defimation, liable, slander get thrown right out the window. In fact, any attourney worth his salt would stay 1000 ft from an individual like Cummie Mckrackhead. And anyone with an attourny has them write the letter, but because it wrote the letter itsself looks to be a ploy to get $300 bucks back.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Wow. Sounds like my ex-girlfiend. (no, i didn't forget the "r"). If her product was good, she wouldn't have to resort to such extreme tactics to market the damn thing. I find it amusing that she screams "libel, defamation", in the same breath as her opinion of Jon Bell... there's no antidote for irony.

420king-MASSES

cmon lets start a ledgirl bashing thread where we can say all the slanderes and libel claims imvho someone needs to take the shemale out to the woods and hang her for real ya gotta be kidding me snitch ass bitch logic my dude keep your head up and dont stress this tranny someones gonna drop he/she in the dirt bro ever since this original issue has come to light ive been trolling other websites and its the same story cammie=scammie

LBH

LBH

"It's" never dealt with the law concerning forum boards obviously.

Don't sweat it, you're not liable for anything said by anyone on this site unless you are receiving money from said entity. Which you probably already know.

When a member relays his or her experience with a product or company, it's called feedback and if you don't like yours, change your ways. Other companies use it to their advantage. Fox Farm was built on word of mouth. Let your product speak for itself (Cough),it's the basis of capitalism, free trade.

Lawyers love your money, enjoy giving it to them for nothing,...that's what I'd tell her,him, it.

beezleb878

beezleb878

Its really a shame. What was supposed to be a good relationship with a lighting company turns out to be this.

Think I need a break. I feel all dirty hehe.

fractaLz

fractaLz

HAHA! The he/she is trippin. I wouldn't lose one second of brain power worrying about the shim and its blank threats

G

Gilpro

I read the article Logic posted earlier for having banned LEDGIRL, I would of done the same thing this human is like no other, he simply feed of innocent consumers to the point of getting greased, so he ups and changes his gender to give those the slip, what kind of demon would go to the point of mutilation to continue the cons and lies, this sub-human is like no other, Logic there's apparently a few dozen people looking for this individual, they would be interested to hear this story and his new identity.

S

SSHZ

Useless threats with no real basis behind them.......... I guess start blocking his/hers/it's emails too!

420king-MASSES

i know some one looking for it and it fucked up this time ripped a biker off[big no no] so word is already out cali chapters are on the hunt for a dude from a mass chapter HEY LEDGIRL WHEN YOU READ THIS I WANNA BE THE 1 TO INFORM YOU THAT YOU GOT A HOLE M.C. LOOKING FOR YOUR DICKLESS ASS HAHAHAHA SUCKS TO BE YOU [YA DONT FUCK WITH BIKERS]:sign0072::cool0044:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom