• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
LBH

LBH

Be funny as hell to see what shows up in court..... :sign0065:

and enough with the immature, classless transgender jokes guys. It's a new time, gays are allowed to marry, pot is more and more legal every day,..... have some toleration and at least use the correct, PC terminology.

They're called Hermi's :cool0044:

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
So, I'd like to hear from people who called bullshit on the guy who said that Cammie called the police on him. Did you guys read the email where it states very clearly that it called LE on this guy?

I could start naming names, but that's apparently considered a circle jerk.

What are the laws in Spain regarding ISPs and how they deal with such issues? I wouldn't ignore the email, myself, I would respond with an assertion that it is Cammie who is the fraud. I would demand an explanation for all the facts that have come out regarding previous fraudulent activities. Hell, I might even suggest that were I to continue any relationship with a person who appears to very clearly be involved in many different scams that I might be opening myself up to trouble.

Wow, this person is a real piece of work. Lots and lots and LOTS of threats in there, nice. Que tipico, no? Carajo.

I *definitely* would not just ignore this. I would take it like a bull by the horns and wrassle that little motherfucker to the ground and push his face into all the bullshit he's been spewing, so he can choke on it. But then, that's how I roll.

Globel

Globel

To bad ledgirl could never show up in court as "LED GIRL"

Because.

austin-powers-man-baby.JPG

S

Spliff-killa

Ha hahahahahaha now thats funny, a whole crew of bikers looking for shim! Its called KARMA and trust me she is a BITCH! Just an observation, but don't LED's look like an old light brite set from the 80's?

420king-MASSES

I think leds look my x-mas tree and cudos for the old lite brite reference lol

T

TheGreenHand

Well with an e-mail like that i need to smoke a bowl.....It's my new take on life, see bullshit..smoke a bowl. But in your case you need a pile in the middle of your floor set on fire.
ledgirl had a right to be upset, but to threaten someone with a grow bust is way outta line! That kinda shit causes lives to be ruined, and famillies torn apart! If she lives in the states she knows this. And for what? Because someone didnt like her dinky little lights.
Which btw lack the lumens necessary for suffient plant growth. And thats not trash talk, just fact.

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

Thank god for the internet.. scammers can be put on blast worldwide.. and in one way or another, held accountable..

420king-MASSES

Ha hahahahahaha now thats funny, a whole crew of bikers looking for shim! Its called KARMA and trust me she is a BITCH! Just an observation, but don't LED's look like an old light brite set from the 80's?

YA FROM WHAT IM HEARING[CAUSE THERES ALL SORTS OF WHISPERS THREW THE GROW SCENE IN MY NECK OF THE WOODS] IS THESE CATS BOUGHT THE LEDSFOR THERE COMMERCIAL VEG ROOM AND SOME SHIT HAPPENED [THATS THE PART I DONT KNOW ABOUT] AND THEY EITHER DIDNT GET THE GEAR OR THE GEAR WAS FAULTY LIKE I SAID I ONLY KNOW WHAT THE END RESULT IS AND IM PRETTY SURE I KNOW HOW THERE GONNA DEAL WITH THE SHEMALE/////LBH WITH ALL DO RESPECT TRULY ALL DO RESPECT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT A TRANSGENDER SCAM ARTIST WHO PRAYS ON A COMMUNITY THAT CANNOT USE LEO AND YES GAYS GET MARRIED EVERYDAY AND I GOT NO PROBLEM WITH THAT I LOVE WATCHING TO CHICKS GO AT IT LIKE THE NEXT DUDE BUT WHAT WE ARE SAYING IS NOTHING AGAINST THAT COMMUNITYMAYBE BEING GAY IS NATURAL TO SOME OKAY IM NOT A SCIENTIST SO CANT ARGUE EITHER WAY GAYS ARE NOT THE ISSUE///BUT WITH THAT SAID HAVING YOUR WANG SNIPPED OFF SO YOU CAN HAVE A COOCHIE IS NOT NATURAL WHAT SO EVER AND IMVHO ITS SICK AND I GOTTA SAY 99.9%OF THE THCFARMER POPULATION AGREES SHIT I BET YOU AGREE //SO WE USE ITS TRANSGENDERNESS TO HELP ADD INSULT TO INJURY:sign0072:

LBH

LBH

dude,...that was the lead in to the punch line,lol......read it again ;) :)

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

wow man that's totally fucked up. Logic is that guys name referenced in other posts online or is his real government name only released in the email she sent to you? if only you maybe you shuold block out his name so it's not all over the internet that's not cool.

be careful who you get in bed with this bitch actually threatened to even rat on you confirming everything everyone said about shims business practices. i dont care if she has delivered everything on time and perfectly she deserves not a single customer for promoting her lights on a mj site then threatening to tell the police about growing if shim does not get it's way.

S

Spliff-killa

Yep we all know what happens to snitches..... they end up with STITCHES or end up in DITCHES! If the bikers get a hold of it, its going to be a really BAD day!!! HAHAHAHAHA some people get what they desevre. Fuck'em!

420king-MASSES

dude,...that was the lead in to the punch line,lol......read it again ;) :)

:fixed::fixed::fixed::fixed::fixed::fixed::fixed::fixed:MY BAD LBH I READ IT WITH WRONG TONE TO IT NOT UR FAULT:sign0072:

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Im sure Tobor still thinks Cammie is cool and that this is just more bullshit that cant be proven

choke snitches

M

munga

se pasa de verga esta puta sin verga..
mala suerte. mantenerte fuerte Logic, quien sabe talvez tengas amigos/familia en las agencias en tu país...para fortalecer tu base.

SALUDOS a todos

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Im sure Tobor still thinks Cammie is cool and that this is just more bullshit that cant be proven

choke snitches
And here I thought I was the only one who noticed. :speechless

H

hbstoner

I love how her way of proving that "jon bell" is lying, is by making the same exact threats jon bell claims she made to him, to logic. haahha . Her "logic" sounds like that of a meth head.

420king-MASSES

Mother load and seamaiden you guys are both my peoples but honestly the tober comments have no place in this thread he hasnt even put his 2 cents in hereim sure he can now see the shemale for what it is i dont mean ta call yall on it but really guys tober didnt even post in this thread that is just hateing on him for a thread from 2 weeks ago respectfully guys that was wrong and yall are still my peoples so please dont get mad

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
No, he hasn't put his two cents in this thread. But he made some very rude comments directly towards me, and never once apologized or rectified those comments. I have never said anything to deserve them, either, he just didn't seem to like that I quoted him in order to be clear about what I was responding to. Since *that* thread was locked, and we have this thread here, why not? It has a place here, everyone on both sides of the fence should see and remember this stuff.

And so, I, and others, have noticed his glaring absence from this thread, because he got pretty nasty with others over this whole thing. I want him to read that email logic got, and take it all back. Every single word.

Not mad at you for saying this, I think Tobor was extremely rude, owes me and a few others an apology and I figure we're not gonna get it, so we'll do a little calling on the carpet for it.

Z

Zissou Intern

Legally she cant blame anyone for whats being written about her. its not slander or prejudiced ITS ALL TRUE and she hasnt said a word otherwise. so IMO its warning off people that would waste money!

furthermore she said that he stole the lights BITCH UPS LOST THEM. HE HAD THE TRACKING # OR WHATEVER ITS NOT HIS FAULT HE DID NOT STEAL THEM. YOUR DUMBER THAN A BAG OF ROCKS.

keep your head up logic man if i were you i'd just say F you and give her ALL her money back and say piss off. i know you can bounce back from that and fuck her threats shes a he that is really a she. that writes threats for the world to see. get me?

K

Kaliman

Hmm, well that was a bit of an hysterical email wasn't it?

First off logic, you can't be held accountable for the thoughts of members about any products can you?

I mean, she talking 'thought police' really and as for her nasty threats of exposing your private life, well, she's just crossed a line which speaks volumes for her seeming lack of humanity and she deserves to have this come back and bite her on the arse.

How very nasty she sounds, even accounting for her maybe being at the wrong time of the month, I'm not trying to be funny or disrespectful, I mean hormonally, ya know, fallen to the communists?

You can forgive a bit of hysteria but direct threats?

Good luck sorting it out logic, not that you should have to...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom