• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Papa

Papa

Supporter
logic,

may i suggest that an appropriate response to LEDThingy would be to un-ban all the farmers who have been banned during the past year for calling this punk out?

the rants and threats you experienced this morning are the sort of thing that many of us received, some of it posted on threads and more of it by email. many of those farmers who were banned were just responding to this sort of bullshit and got banned for it.

let's welcome them all back to the farm and have a party!

Papa

I

InvisibleM

For this LEDperson to admit to narcing on one of his customers and then threaten Logic also with the Spanish police, that says all I need to know.... narcing out your customers is about as low as it gets. I feel bad for anyone buying led's from this guy, he probably kept everyones address on file....

I forgot to add extortion/blackmail to his bad deeds.

sedate

sedate

LEDGirl has some serious misunderstandings about the law

To be libeled (slander is a spoken, transient statement) -what is being said about you must be demonstrably false.

Since LEDGirl herself affirmed all the particulars, she is not being libeled. She may not like what is being said, but being true, anyone can say it in really any forum.

Rabbi said:
LMFAO.....once he/its past is brought up in court, all those claims of defimation, liable, slander get thrown right out the window

And this is kinda the other issue - what fucking court?

Where is THCFarmer hosted? Where does Logic live? Where does Cameron live? Which court has jurisdiction over what issue and what laws is she suing under for which issue?

Just retaining attorneys in this case would cost well over - from the hip here obviously - like 20,000 euros. Discovery and paperwork and inter-state coordination across EU state lines with a plaintiff in the USA? This sounds like hundreds of thousands of euros worth of legal fees to me.

What about the four or five years it would take to ever even get this into a court room anyway?

Since she's so fucking worried abuot eating her cost on a 205w panel - you think this joke has the resources to do all that?

Nevermind she has no case anyway.

Sky High said:
Besides, how someone set anyone up with charges when they themselves are guilty of Conspiracy to Manufacture because they are selling Lights to people who are using them to GROW ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES

^^^ That. Selling legal products that is intended for illegal use is illegal under federal law.

Given the fact that her name/known alias is all the fuck over ICMag, RollItUp, THCFarmer, and who knows wherelse promoting these as great marijuana producers and directly linking to her website and business with Cameron Wieldrayyer or Cammie McKenzie with her current/previous home addresses all over the business registration paperwork makes her demonstrably guilty of serious federal crimes.

I could spend less than two work days on this, issue half-a-dozen subpeonas, and have a air-tight federal felony case against this unfortunate person.

If it were not for the lack of political will on the part of the DEA to target indoor hydro shops - it would be an easy conviction for any US attorney.

altitude farmer said:
Sounds like my ex-girlfiend. (no, i didn't forget the "r"). If her product was good, she wouldn't have to resort to such extreme tactics to market the damn thing. I find it amusing that she screams "libel, defamation", in the same breath as her opinion of Jon Bell... there's no antidote for irony

My ex too. :puke

Cameron Wieldraayer/Cammie McKenzie/LEDGirl - with the vindictive threats, the bizarre double-standards re: people discussing her, and the gender/identity disturbance - actually kinda sounds like Borderline Personality Disorder to me. Who knows - but with this sort of online behavior, can anyone imagine what her real life is like? I mean I bet her interpersonal life is a fucking mess.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borderline_personality_disorder

Or - perhaps even worse - a straight-up sociopath -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisocial_personality_disorder

Just a wild guess of course . . . never met this unfortunate individual.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Some of you still want to place a little dig about things in these threads. GreenThumbDanny with the "who would want to use LEDs" comment. Well I say "who would want to waste time small cropping indoors"?

Your right tobor>>i should of refraised that<<I was trying to be respectful:)

>>People who want to grow hemp and not AAA use LED's.
Small cropping AAA DanK is worth it to me:) Growing ton's and ton's of hemp is a waste of time imvho<<
I'll explain it again>>I am in the AAA top dollar side of things<<>>not horseshit weed aka hemp<<That you would get using LED's

And thats the honest to god's truth tobor>>I will put my dank up against any LED grown hemp.
To be fair I would put up my larf against LED grown
:passingjoint:

gtd

B

Bobby Smith

Your right tobor>>i should of refraised that<<I was trying to be respectful:)

>>People who want to grow hemp and not AAA use LED's.
Small cropping AAA DanK is worth it to me:) Growing ton's and ton's of hemp is a waste of time imvho<<
I'll explain it again>>I am in the AAA top dollar side of things<<>>not horseshit weed aka hemp<<That you would get using LED's

And thats the honest to god's truth tobor>>I will put my dank up against any LED grown hemp.
To be fair I would put up my larf against LED grown

gtd

^^^^This.

I can grow "decent" weed with CFLs, but I'd be ashamed if anyone but my dog saw it or smoked it.

And Tobor, from an unbiased viewpoint, you really are coming across as fairly hardheaded and appear (to me, anyways) to have some personal connection to LEDGirl or the company in general.

Not saying I blame you, as based on all the info I've digested (and taken into account the credibility of the sources) she could easily be blackmailing you into defending her.

And Seamaiden is a female, as far as I know.

sedate

sedate

Tobor said:
I think the email is bad. LEDgirl is upset and not reacting properly

Look Tobor - I assume your a grown man and have at least some experience with the human race - the reason LEDGirl is upset and not reacting properly is because her life - just the parts that we already know - is a chaotic landscape of court dates and arrests, vicious threats, identity disturbance, serious fraud, and countless people that want her dead or in prison.

She absolutely has some sort of pervasive problems - and given the fact that her history includes defrauding people of tens of thousands of dollars and threatening to have people arrested for serious charges over a bad ballast or something - this person is at best, I mean at best Tobor, highly decietful and highly dangerous.

Tobor said:
Scenario #1. Grower A goes to Grower B and steals $3500 worth of weed. Grower B knows that Grower A did it. Grower A drew first blood. You guys all talk about whacking people, injuring people or destroying personal property of people who would steal from you. Grower B has every right to do whatever they want to for revenge. So they called the cops on the thief.

Really?

Jezus.

This is absolute fucking nonsense for any serious business owner, particulary in this industry. Absolute fucking nonsense.

Anyone who takes themselves seriously, a real business owner, would send them a bill and refer the deliquent account to a collections agency - and then eats the cost and deducts on the taxes at the end of the period.

Properly dealing recalcitrant customers and eating costs here and there is called the "cost of doing business".

LEDGirl went apeshit and tried to destroy someone she didn't even know over a few hundred bucks.

Again Tobor, this person is demonstrably decietful, spiteful, and highly dangerous.

Tobor said:
You trolled her. You continue to ignore the facts that people like me and the herbalizer had good grows with LEDs. Not everybody did but we did. Other people have too.

This is bullshit dude. "You" was a handful of trolls that were edited immediately or banned outright.

Tobor said:
I think that guy Jon did try to scam her and he gets what he deserves. I refuse to be played. I won't be played by Jon.

Here you are willfully being blind. Read the email she sent Logic. She affirmed Jon's story and confirmed she tried to have him arrested.

A very dangerous person has an address somehow attached to you now - you think with all the legal problems Cameron Weildraayer/Cammie McKenzie has had she wouldn't trade your address - along with all her others - for a get-out-of-jail?

Quit defending this unfortunate person and start being nervous dude. Really.

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Led transvestite needs shims teeth knocked out,,, damn this biaatch is getting me pissed off

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Tabor its time to admit that you are wrong, she is threatening the owner of the site that we are all posting on and is continuing to act in an illogical (no pun intended) manner. This bitch sucks! Period!

deacon1503

deacon1503

My ex had BPD...Borderline Personality Disorder. These people continually put those in their life into unbelievable circumstances making u feel like the crazy one. Then they dont even remember bc they were so caught up in their own internal emotions. The worst woman I ever met.

420king-MASSES

Led transvestite needs shims teeth knocked out,,, damn this biaatch is getting me pissed off

the shemale ripped off a biker now [led lights for veg room] and now is being sought by that bikers west coast mc counter-part shims gonna get hers id hate to be on the recieving end of what a 1%crew dishes out

convex

convex

By threatening Logic in this manner, she is in effect, threatening each and everyone of us.

Suppose for a minute she did have endless resources and was able to find a sympathetic prosecutor resulting in a seized server ... along with all your PM's etc ...

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
please tell me there is no way she had IP adresses of members who gave her shit??

convex

convex

please tell me there is no way she had IP adresses of members who gave her shit??

Not directly through this sites messaging system, but if you used email or other communications (SKYPE, IM etc) to converse with her than most definately!

E

ent

IP addresses don't mean anything. They would require a warrant for your ISP to give up your personal details. Shit, anybody could get your IP by sending you a PM and including an image (1x1 pixel transparent) with IMG tags on a server they have access to. Once you read the PM the image loads and your IP is logged by the web server.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
My ex had BPD...Borderline Personality Disorder. These people continually put those in their life into unbelievable circumstances making u feel like the crazy one. Then they dont even remember bc they were so caught up in their own internal emotions. The worst woman I ever met.

Holy sheep shit deacon<<<I couldn't have explained it better<<
>>seems I am experiencing the same<<>>Were you ever scared??
I would like to talk to you more about the deal via pm if its cool:)

gtd

genepool

genepool

I just wanna say that Pat aka (Led"Girl") should be banned from the internet for being an ignorant moron. I think it's clear that ignorant cowards should have access to computers with internet access. Sorry to hear bout the early mornin Drama logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom