LEDs under Canopy

• Thread starter Dixi Normous
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dixi Normous

Dixi Normous

The boys at the local hydro shop sold me on some LED strips for under the canopy .. it was a spontaneous purchase but now im reading mixed thoughts on the idea of putting them under the canopy and am wondering if I should reposition them above the plants .. long story short I want to know peoples thoughts on LEDs under the canopy TIA

Dan789

Dan789

My question would be on the workability of that set up. Seems like too much screwing around, if anything place them hanging vertical along the back or sides of the tent...

Dixi Normous

Dixi Normous

My question would be on the workability of that set up. Seems like too much screwing around, if anything place them hanging vertical along the back or sides of the tent...
It was surprisingly easy they are literally just sitting on the pots .. its a 4 pot system with 2 x 90cm LED bars strung between two pots each under a 600W

Dan789

Dan789

It was surprisingly easy they are literally just sitting on the pots .. its a 4 pot system with 2 x 90cm LED bars strung between two pots each under a 600W
Attach some pics, let the community in on your find...

DKerr60012

DKerr60012

It seems like a perfectly good way to save the understory buds from simply being pruned away and discarded. Giving them what they're never going to get otherwise (enough light to form into proper buds). I'm building a new grow-box using LEDs and plan to use fixtures from below, at the level of the pot tops, to shine 10-20% of the amount of light I provide the plant tops, from overhead, up from underneath, too.

Top Bottom