Leeboy here , from Kamloops BC , Canada 🇨🇦

• Thread starter Leeboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Leeboy

Leeboy

Hey Gang , first post here . Started growing 25 years ago , took, a bunch of time off . Started back on the tent level again three years ago. So , now that everything is legal and theres no money in this hobby, I pretty much give away 80% of what I grow. Seems all the popular strains these days are fruit based , like grape etc So now my goal is to find or create that strain that stinks so bad , 🦨 but taste so good. Most of my friends prefer better taste over hard hittin .So that’s the route I want to go for now . Im using a 4x4 , hlg 550 , mega crop , jacks and going to give organics a go shortly . Don’t stop rockin everybody … 🎸 🌳 💨

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

Hey Gang , first post here . Started growing 25 years ago , took, a bunch of time off . Started back on the tent level again three years ago. So , now that everything is legal and theres no money in this hobby, I pretty much give away 80% of what I grow. Seems all the popular strains these days are fruit based , like grape etc So now my goal is to find or create that strain that stinks so bad , 🦨 but taste so good. Most of my friends prefer better taste over hard hittin .So that’s the route I want to go for now . Im using a 4x4 , hlg 550 , mega crop , jacks and going to give organics a go shortly . Don’t stop rockin everybody … 🎸 🌳 💨
Hi, I'm the opposite, I like hard hitting over taste, afterwards I have a lindt chocolate bar. Good luck on your search.

Leeboy

Leeboy

Totally get that , me too . I just want to be able to impress ans give the boys / gals what they say they can never find anymore .

Top Bottom