Left light on in grow room for 4 hours during dark period.

• Thread starter Fuqer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fuqer

Fuqer

I messed up big time in week 9 with less than 2 weeks to go and left the light on in my lung room with the front flap to my tent open.

Are my plants certain to her now and if so how long will it take?

What should I do and when should I do it?

I'm so mad at myself, I feel sick to the stomach.

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

I messed up big time in week 9 with less than 2 weeks to go and left the light on in my lung room with the front flap to my tent open.

can you post a picture of the plants, if you have 2 week left untill harvest. plants take a good few weeks to make seed anyway. you see any banana like flowers on the plant at all?.

L

lampie208

So I know that someone mention Super Thrive. I kind of scuffed at it but it brought a plant from almost certain death to life. I don't use except for emergencies

Fuqer

Fuqer

can you post a picture of the plants, if you have 2 week left untill harvest. plants take a good few weeks to make seed anyway. you see any banana like flowers on the plant at all?.
I just read that it takes about 10 days for them to change and create pollen.

It just happened and there was no nanners on the plants. I'll post a pic below of a bud that I just took last night.
So I know that someone mention Super Thrive. I kind of scuffed at it but it brought a plant from almost certain death to life. I don't use except for emergencies
Thanks, I'll look into it.
I think biggest risk now isn’t herming but revegging. Watch for a pause in flower growth. If so, I’d maybe harvest a little earlier than planned.
How soon before signs of revegging appear?

20240528 235816
P

Phyto

How many days was the light on? If only a day or two, no problem.

Fuqer

Fuqer

How many days was the light on? If only a day or two, no problem.
The grow light went off at 9am this morning and I realized I left the lung room light on at 1:30pm. As I mentioned the front flap of the tent is open.

I have had my dark cycle on 11 on and 13 off the whole flowering stage if that matters.

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

It just happened and there was no nanners on the plants. I'll post a pic below of a bud that I just took last night.

bud looks fine, sometimes a little light leak isnt enough to stress certain strains. some will handle the odd light leak if theres no hermie parts showing on the plant should it should be fine to continue growing. even if it did it wouldnt have time to make seed any way in 2 week👍

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I hang out in my vegroom watching bs all night on the reg After lights out. As long as the lighting is longer than 16 hours they can stand to watch tv sometimes. I always thought of the ambient light as the equivalent of the moon light.

This room

IMG 5407
IMG 4531
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
I hang out in my vegroom watching bs all night on the reg After lights out. As long as the lighting is longer than 16 hours they can stand to watch tv sometimes. I always thought of the ambient light as the equivalent of the moon light.

This room
Bruce bugby talked about the moon light. I cannot remember wtf what he said though. But it's the sun's reflection, not the sun itself so ppfd is probably non existent.

Putthataway

Putthataway

I removed any lighting with the exception to the grow light. My lady was always looking in during veg, I told her she couldn’t keep doing that. Eventually I removed it. I went to show my brother the room. He starts complaining about no light after flipping the light switch. I tell him the purpose. He starts checking out the tent and starts complaining about how bright the light is. I respond with look at the plants and tent not the bright light dummy.😂

Mothman

Mothman

Not an expert on it, but it’s happened to me. Can’t say anything exactly, but put a twist tie on a selected bud and check it regularly to watch the growth. Maybe take a pic every day or two. If it pauses growth, or if it starts pushing out very green small rounded leaves at the buds, you may be revegging. Not sure of the specific timeframe, but I understand why you ask. Just watch for the pause in development.

Fuqer

Fuqer

Not an expert on it, but it’s happened to me. Can’t say anything exactly, but put a twist tie on a selected bud and check it regularly to watch the growth. Maybe take a pic every day or two. If it pauses growth, or if it starts pushing out very green small rounded leaves at the buds, you may be revegging. Not sure of the specific timeframe, but I understand why you ask. Just watch for the pause in development.
What happens to bud quality if they start revegging?

Top Bottom