Left the light on!!!

• Thread starter mooseinmypants
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mooseinmypants

I think the title describes it all. My timer did not go turn my lights off and they have been on almost 12 hours while i have been away. What will come of it? 33 days on the 12/12 cycle, Serious Seeds Bubblegum... any takers... Please help i'm kinda freaking out here. thanks guys and gals, i'll be around more often now

M

mooseinmypants

i know i'm being impatient, but i've never had this happen before and wondering if it will cause them to hermie??? should i just keep an eye on them and hope for the best???

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Just make sure it works now and it may add a little more time to your 12 / 12 which you can't change now but as long as they don't hermie on ya your fine .

M

mooseinmypants

Thank you so much, i'll keep an eye on them. i've got a little experience under my belt but i've never had this happen... should i turn the light off until it's suppose to come back on tomorrow?

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I'd switch it to whatever it was on when it failed since it's what they know .

D

Dagga

keep them on the regular schedule they were on before this happened. should be alright

M

mooseinmypants

you guys rock, i can tell that i will really enjoy it here, it's be a shame for that bubblegum to go to waste right?

hubcap

hubcap

i agree with the general concensus.
set the light cycle back to what it was when it failed and proceed as normal.

serious bubblegum is a stable strain and one night of a fucked up cycle shouldnt screw it up...
just keep an eye for male flowers...and simply snip em off if they appear.

i think youll be fine, as well.

-hc-

Peso325

Peso325

I turn my on manually and I’ve forgotten to turn the lights on for a few hours once or twice a whole 12hrs and mine seem fine I’m in week 4 of bloom

Top Bottom