Lefthands circus sideshow

• Thread starter Lefthandcig
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lefthandcig

Lefthandcig

Howdy everyone! New here but not new to growing. Been at it since 2014. Made a shit ton of mistakes along the way and learned a shit ton more. Still learning everyday. Ive been a member on various forums through the last 6 years. Gonna set up shop here and see how the farm receives me.
Little bit about my grow history. Started in a way over priced cabinet from secretcloset. I paid somewhere around 2300 bucks for a 6 foot tall metal cabinet complete system. Came with a kind l300 grow light and a couple t5 single tube fixtures. The cabinet was just big enough for the kind l300 to fit in for a perspective of the size of the cabinet. It was a joke. It also came with a hydro kit i immediately put in a corner and never used. I did three successful grows in that silly cabinet and then decided to go the tent route. Thats after i killed a shit ton of plants before they were even 6 inches tall. I guess you can say i was not born with a green thumb. Lol
Anyhow, now i have a pretty descent method going on and i am constantly looking to improve my techniques and grow setup. Currently running 2 tents for everything. A 4x4 for flower and a 3x3 for vegetation, moms, and clones/seedlings. The 3x3 veg tent is split into 2 levels via a table i built with 2x4 boards. 2 hlg 65s are up top at the moment and 1 hlg 65 on the bottom level. I plan on adding another hlg 65 down low and dimmers on all of the fixtures. I run a small space heater controlled via an external temp controller inside the tent. By the way, I love the hlg quantum boards. Just recently got them for the veg tent and plan to go that route with the flower tent.
The flower tent is lit by 2 kind l300s at the moment. Space heater controlled by external temp controller(its winter and im in a semi heated basement). Of course there are circulation fans in both tents. Both tents are hooked to the same 8 inch ventilation fan and filter that sits outside the tent.
I have recently switched to a new soil mix that is working great. Also switched to new veg nutes that are working wonders as well. So, all my plants in the veg tent are in a 1:1:1 mix of roots organic original soil, promix bx, and perlite. Worm castings are mixed in as well. It helps it have that clumpy crunchy feeling you really want in a soil. Its light, airy and retains moisture well. Pots dry out evenly which is important to me. I will be reusing this soil only amending from time to time with worm castings. Perlite will be amended if needed. All the veg plants are also being fed Urban Farms Texas Vegetable Feed at 1 teaspoon per gallon of tap water without ph adjustment. Its working excellent. Im gonna post some pics of my veg tent. I will get into the flower feeding regimen when i start my next flower cycle. The flower tent is about done at the moment and im still using my old regimen on those plants. And, pics turn out like shit under blurple leds so i have no desire to even take photos of the flower tent. Plan on switching to quantum boards before next flower run.

Lefthandcig

Lefthandcig

Outside view of the veg tent. Right after a watering for everything. They will be praying in an hour or so.

20200216 230438
Lefthandcig

Lefthandcig

I put 4 BOG Sour Strawberry seeds straight out of the pack into rapid rooters tuesday night. The first one popped above ground today.

20200216 111628
Lefthandcig

Lefthandcig

5 Cherry Queen seedlings from bodhi seeds. Love me some bodhi gear. The little one had a rough start. I had to remove the helmet myself and it did not go so smooth. Downside to rapid rooters in my opinion.

20200216 230512
Lefthandcig

Lefthandcig

The upper section as a whole. Plants in cups:
Amnesia core cut

GG4 JW cut

Orange Gogi (Gogi og x Orange sunshine) 50state

OHGA (Orange Gogi x Amnesia core cut) Jetdro

Bodhi Cherry Queen

Plants in back in the square pots:
5 uniform plants to the left are Hollyweed(bodhi) x Black Lotus(bodhi) bred by me

Plant to the left is a Orange Gogi.

Dome on the left contains BOG Sour Strawberry.

20200216 230504
Lefthandcig

Lefthandcig

2 plants on the bottom are as follows:

Left side plant is a Raspberry Sunshine from bodhi seeds

Right side plant is a Hollyweed by bodhi seeds.

Lefthandcig

Lefthandcig

Blurple pics look like shit. But, I took one just to show the tent. Can not wait to get these overpriced kind blurple led lights out of here.

20200216 231639

Latest posts

Top Bottom