leftovers from bho extraction??

• Thread starter SaiyanDevilRazz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SaiyanDevilRazz

hello everyone this is my first post and i would like to say thank you all very much for all the help full info on bho you have gotten me started on my way to amazing smoke ^_^

so to my question i was talking to a friend today and he was saying that you can smoke your budz after you have blasted them of course dryed and purged first
i am kinda iffy on the subject thought i would see what all you think?

S

SaiyanDevilRazz

really guys i know its a stupid question but no one even has a thought? guess i will just try it for myself lol:character0111:

O

ojd

hell no

you def dont want to smoke the leftover bud
think of all that butane
definately not

S

SaiyanDevilRazz

i understand that but say you only did one wash there would still be say 5 to 10 % of goodness you could get on a second run and wouldnt the butane all evap off the buds after a half a day or so ? im not saying it would be good just thinking it might be okay for a smoking blend or for when im really hurting lol

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

hell no

you def dont want to smoke the leftover bud
think of all that butane
definately not
Smoking it will have nasty flavor and low potency, because most of the cannabanoid oils have been removed and just dry fiber left. Properly done extraction will leave no butane in the extract nor in the leftover plant material. Cooking with it is fine, although probably not an efficient use of time/effort due to the low potency - so long as the butane has been completely evaporated (for SAFETY reasons, not health).

You likely eat things every day with ingredients extracted with butane. Please don't post misinformation like this.

Graywolf

Graywolf

I would recommend harvesting the remaining trichomes, rather than trying to smoke them.

You can repack your column and rerun the material. You can rerun it in another solvent as well.

You can also do an oil or butter extraction and cook with it.

smokum

smokum

I normally do a first run of butane, remove the material from my tube and let the butane evaporate (for a long period), then re-jar until I feel like running a qwiso.

I've been happy with my process and results. But I would not 'smoke' the leftover 1st run simply because if there is anything left of value it will be pulled with the qwiso as opposed to just smoking for the sake of smoking.

smokeedog

smokeedog

After running some trim/shake I found a seed after the butane evapped is it still good to try to grow it? I haven't thought about smoking it. But I don't wanna throw a sour d seed away if it's ood

Graywolf

Graywolf

After running some trim/shake I found a seed after the butane evapped is it still good to try to grow it? I haven't thought about smoking it. But I don't wanna throw a sour d seed away if it's ood
Probably still as good as it was before extraction, but there is one sure way to find out..................

smokeedog

smokeedog

Exactly what I was saying. A paper towel and skme water aunt gonna break my bank to try

smokeedog

smokeedog

Probably still as good as it was before extraction, but there is one sure way to find out..................

Ty gw between U and jump I don't think there's any question I've had about extraction. Thanks for ur advise. I got a grow diary for this grow already but if notice any major discrepancy that I believe is due to the butane. I will report it.

D

DabForLife

I had quite a few seeds due to the fact that I get trimmings from all over. I used to just dump my rig out into the fire pit. Recently, while cleaning up the yard for a showing by my realtor, I noticed approx 15 sprouts from where I had been dumping my rig.
So the answer would be yes, the seed is good as long as it was good prior to your extraction.

NavyStoner23

NavyStoner23

hello everyone this is my first post and i would like to say thank you all very much for all the help full info on bho you have gotten me started on my way to amazing smoke ^_^

so to my question i was talking to a friend today and he was saying that you can smoke your budz after you have blasted them of course dryed and purged first
i am kinda iffy on the subject thought i would see what all you think?
I too just decided to smoke two poppers in the bong and I’m fried as fuck but maybe a bit too high kinda worried can’t remember how many washes went through think only 2 but coulda been 3

Top Bottom