Legal Growing But Still Hiding

• Thread starter oLd1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oLd1

oLd1

Was on another Forum asking what would you do if you seen your Pastor smoking Marijuana. Most said they would leave the Church.

Our Pastor is down on Marijuana and Mushrooms.

Me I’m to take prescribed Hydrocodone every four hours but have bad side effects so I do edibles.

My wife has a Federal Job and her Boss knew the day I got my permit. We have my Son living next to us. He is a chain smoker and smoke gets in my wife clothes. Her Boss says he can smell Marijuana smoke in her clothes.

oLd1

sandune

sandune

So her boss gives her a hard time? Document through laptop and email records. Tell her to volunteer for a P test if the boss does also

Ponky

Ponky

I smoke but I use a duct fan and exhaust to suck the smoke outside. My wife can't smell it 3 feet away. I use a window AC kit with a 6" duct fan hooked to it. Keeps the smoke from getting loose. And I guess I'd probably smoke one with the pastor and maybe give him some nugs.

2Bad

2Bad

Was on another Forum asking what would you do if you seen your Pastor smoking Marijuana. Most said they would leave the Church.

Our Pastor is down on Marijuana and Mushrooms.

Me I’m to take prescribed Hydrocodone every four hours but have bad side effects so I do edibles.

My wife has a Federal Job and her Boss knew the day I got my permit. We have my Son living next to us. He is a chain smoker and smoke gets in my wife clothes. Her Boss says he can smell Marijuana smoke in her clothes.

oLd1
What do you mean your pastor is down on marijuana and mushrooms lmfao

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
I'd blaze with a Pastor for sure. I'm not a church going person or religious but I've met some solid down to earth Pastors before and they can be cool to chill with.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Your Pastor and I would have many deep theological conversations.

oLd1

oLd1

What do you mean your pastor is down on marijuana and mushrooms lmfao
He has been preaching on how bad Marijuana is last Sunday Mushrooms.

My wife don’t really want to take a pee test at this time. She found she was positive from absorbing making my edibles. Trying to get her to wear gloves is like pulling teeth.

I was Deacon at our last Church. This one we’re welcome but I’m too Hillbilly.

oLd1

Last edited:
Ponky

Ponky

If he preaches that marijuana is bad and smokes it he shouldn't be given pastoral advice to anyone. He isn't right with the lord with that kind of blatant hypocrisy. I'd leave his church.

shortjohnson

shortjohnson

The whole sordid tale is sadly depicted and conjurs up more questions from me than support. Your wife needs to move beyond having life qualified by authority figures she cant confide in. The pastor is just another freak in a different suit. We all need love and nourishment. If he isnt providing that he's no more a pastor than the next dude rolling up. Your wife either tests positive or negative and I stand with anyone else that thinks its pretty cut and dry after the results are posted.
" I dont drop acid. its absorbed through my pores when Im cooking it up" for reals brotherman? Lol.

oLd1

oLd1

This Pastor isn’t smoking.

My wife found out she was absorbing when she had another Blood Test it showed traces of THC. She doesn’t smoke or eat.

When I got my permit it went to all Law Enforcement. Her Boss ran Background Checks on us and my Son.

oLd1

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
When I got my permit it went to all Law Enforcement. Her Boss ran Background Checks on us and my Son.
Federal jobs and contracts have strict security protocols. Unfortunately this is just part of being involved in that work relationship.

My mom worked for a company who went into Federal contracting and they found my felony record and asked her about it. I wasn't working for the company, I wasn't living with my mom and had no knowledge of said contracts or her employer but the info still came across her plate and she had to explain the situation and details to them in order to maintain clearance (or still have a job in laymen's terms).

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
LOL I don't have a problem with that, but if he is a Calvinist, then nevermind. His mind was already made for him.
Meh, he could be Orthodox Jew and I'd still sit in. By not doing so, you are losing the opportunity to read and see a different view. You need to read and see different views in order to understand life IMO.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

If he is orthodox Jew, then he should be pro marijuana because it is part of their services. Well.... It used to be until 1929 when the US Gubmint made it illegal.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Meh, he could be Orthodox Jew and I'd still sit in. By not doing so, you are losing the opportunity to read and see a different view. You need to read and see different views in order to understand life IMO.
True, but hearing wrong teaching never helped anyone.
I will not get into a denominational debate for 2 reasons, Romans 14 already addresses it, and 2, there are true Christians in all denominations, not just mine or yours.
But to deny Biblical history is a sin in itself for a Pastor.
(This is a subject I know a bit about)

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
True, but hearing wrong teaching never helped anyone.
I will not get into a denominational debate for 2 reasons, Romans 14 already addresses it, and 2, there are true Christians in all denominations, not just mine or yours.
But to deny Biblical history is a sin in itself for a Pastor.
(This is a subject I know a bit about)
Imma DM you. We're on another note outside of the OP's I think.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

So I'm going to take it would be a reasonable assumption that your wife attend your doctor's appointment and have him acknowledge that it's possible or likely that her blood tests can fail due to the second hand exposure to the prescribed medication that her husband consumes.

There are always exceptions to the rules and burden of proof is always on the employer. In a safety sensitive position (physically) well they probably have some ground to stand on. If not it all the better for you.

The forst thing I would do is start documenting this. Because you never know when you will need it.

A simple email stating in regards to our conversation regarding your concern over possible drug use. Please accept this doctor's affidavit that that should/hopefully state due to medical requirements of her spouse it is a reasonable expectation that drug test may come back positive.

Send a read receipt with it.

Now you are starting to put some ground under your feet for future harassment, intimidation or human rights violations such as discrimination.

Usually once things start to end up in writing employers, senior authorities start to have that little light bulb turn from the usual dim to a smal flicker of brightness for a second and they realize they need to be careful of thier actions. The ones with poor E.C. (electrical conductivity) <----- se what I did there? Can be a lotto ticket or don't last once a superior catches on.

This is not advice... its strictly a hypothetical scenario that was babbled in the web of lies by a random plaid wearing, moose riding guy from that iceberg called Merica's hat

Top Bottom