Legal In Pennsylvania?

• Thread starter Jimster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Do you think Drs are in it for the patients or for the money?

• For the Patient's welfare

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • For the retirement account

Votes: 7 100.0%

• Total voters
Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
I'm 59. I went today to get a MM card. For the record, I have diabetes, neuropathy, hypertension, stage 4 kidney failure, cancer survivor, have 2 non healing wounds on my ankles, and intractable pain from extensive tissue damage from necrotizing fasciitis. Before I even got the drs office patient sheet, I was asked for 100 CASH. This is on top of the regular office visit. The Dr took 5 minutes to explain why I wasn't in enough pain and that my 15+ year opioid use for pain management probably wouldn't be needed once the wounds heal. I've been waiting 3 years for the latest rounds of them to heal!! After denying my permit, he insisted that I make another appt, although he didn't do anything at all this appt and I go to the wound center weekly.
As much as I hate to say it, it is the new CASH GRAB. $100 for a 5 minute evaluation, a $75 copay, and I got nothing except my pecker in my hand when I left. For $175, I usually get a happy ending after being screwed. Thanks Dr Austin!

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I'm 59. I went today to get a MM card. For the record, I have diabetes, neuropathy, hypertension, stage 4 kidney failure, cancer survivor, have 2 non healing wounds on my ankles, and intractable pain from extensive tissue damage from necrotizing fasciitis. Before I even got the drs office patient sheet, I was asked for 100 CASH. This is on top of the regular office visit. The Dr took 5 minutes to explain why I wasn't in enough pain and that my 15+ year opioid use for pain management probably wouldn't be needed once the wounds heal. I've been waiting 3 years for the latest rounds of them to heal!! After denying my permit, he insisted that I make another appt, although he didn't do anything at all this appt and I go to the wound center weekly.
As much as I hate to say it, it is the new CASH GRAB. $100 for a 5 minute evaluation, a $75 copay, and I got nothing except my pecker in my hand when I left. For $175, I usually get a happy ending after being screwed. Thanks Dr Austin!

That sucks. Are you allowed to see a different doctor?

D

DylonWyatt

I sympathize with you man. Change this fucking doctor. Enough of normal doctors. I hope you will be fine.

Erick31876

Erick31876

That sucks man. Im sorry to hear that. With all of your ailments you should hace definitely been approved. They have no problem prescribing pretty much heroin, whic causes addiction and leads to heroin use.i know from experience. I have been clean for over 12 years. but they wont prescribe a natural plant that has many proven medical uses. It pisses me off that all they see is dollar signs, and dont give a damn about the people that they took a oath to help. I hope that you can see a different doctor

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
I'll just have to jump tru more hoops, probably pay another "Processing Fee", then if I ever get approved, another $50 to the state annually. I guess it was his whole smug attitude that he presented with. Comes into room, sits across the far side of the room, like a police interrogation, and asks why I'm there. After explaining my isssues, he proceeded to examine both wounds, said they both "look sore" and "Look Good". He apologized because in his opinion my pain wasn't quite what he wanted to see, despite my valid points and qualifying maladys. I was referred by a friend, but he is on relief and I'm sure there is more cash to be made from welfare customers...I was foolish enough to work my entire life, pay rediculos taxes and insurance premiums, and try to do things honorably. I think I would be much better off homeless.
I've been dealing with this for 3+ years with half of my Achilles Tendon being eaten away and exposed...I'll show some juicy pics if anyone wants to see em. Anyhow, he thought I should keep coming back weekly and maybe he could work with me. Since he didn't want to treat the leg wounds in the 5 minutes I was with him, there is little reason to return. I'm already being treated for the wound issues and kidney failure, etc...I don't need a blatant cash grabbing 74 year old Dr. WTF is a 74 year old surgeon doing prescribing MMJ anyhow? Oh.. maybe to supplement his failing business? 74 is pretty old for cutting delicate areas.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
See another doctor. We have all kinds here in Michigan that do practically nothing but recommend cannabis. Mine runs a human growth hornone clinic on the side.

They say you need medical records, you don’t. They say you need a bonefied doctor-patient relationship. You don’t. You just need a guy willing to sign a piece of paper and defend it in court if need be. At least that’s how it is in Michigan. Look around and google doctors who will write the script. They advertise here all over the place.

Good luck bro. Hope you find a good doctor soon.

And yeah nearly all doctors are in it for the paycheck. Very few give a shit about anything other than the beach house they intend to buy.

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

That sucks man. Im sorry to hear that. With all of your ailments you should hace definitely been approved. They have no problem prescribing pretty much heroin, whic causes addiction and leads to heroin use.i know from experience. I have been clean for over 12 years. but they wont prescribe a natural plant that has many proven medical uses. It pisses me off that all they see is dollar signs, and dont give a damn about the people that they took a oath to help. I hope that you can see a different doctor
That's awesome bro! Congrats! 3 years clean off heroin myself. And I know I have ranted about this before but it's such an obvious cash grab, especially in states like mine who legalize medical but you can't grow it yourself. And I also want to add, the benefits of this plant to people trying to recover from opiate addiction shouldn't be overlooked, but often are...

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
I spend 35$ and 5 minutes on line. Screw in person visits IMO. They are all fake as F anyway.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I'll just have to jump tru more hoops, probably pay another "Processing Fee", then if I ever get approved, another $50 to the state annually. I guess it was his whole smug attitude that he presented with. Comes into room, sits across the far side of the room, like a police interrogation, and asks why I'm there. After explaining my isssues, he proceeded to examine both wounds, said they both "look sore" and "Look Good". He apologized because in his opinion my pain wasn't quite what he wanted to see, despite my valid points and qualifying maladys. I was referred by a friend, but he is on relief and I'm sure there is more cash to be made from welfare customers...I was foolish enough to work my entire life, pay rediculos taxes and insurance premiums, and try to do things honorably. I think I would be much better off homeless.
I've been dealing with this for 3+ years with half of my Achilles Tendon being eaten away and exposed...I'll show some juicy pics if anyone wants to see em. Anyhow, he thought I should keep coming back weekly and maybe he could work with me. Since he didn't want to treat the leg wounds in the 5 minutes I was with him, there is little reason to return. I'm already being treated for the wound issues and kidney failure, etc...I don't need a blatant cash grabbing 74 year old Dr. WTF is a 74 year old surgeon doing prescribing MMJ anyhow? Oh.. maybe to supplement his failing business? 74 is pretty old for cutting delicate areas.

Please no pics. We believe you. It’s a sad story bro. I’m sorry for all the hassle and pain you’ve had to deal with. It’s not right. Find a new doctor. Get some relief bro.

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Please no pics. We believe you. It’s a sad story bro. I’m sorry for all the hassle and pain you’ve had to deal with. It’s not right. Find a new doctor. Get some relief bro.
C'mon...I'm kind of proud of my scars and wounds. When folks ask what happened, I tell them I was surfing on Maui's North Coast and was attacked by a great white, who I fought off but got bit by it. Hey, it's a great cover story and nobody seems to question it...Bon Appetit!
...but I don't have enough pain. Nice.

Leg wound
SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

So me and my wife were talking last night, and I got curious. I figured I would ask you because if I recall correctly, you're from Michigan... Do you have to be a resident of your state to buy recreational there?

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
So me and my wife were talking last night, and I got curious. I figured I would ask you because if I recall correctly, you're from Michigan... Do you have to be a resident of your state to buy recreational there?

I don't think so. I have no idea to be honest. I think it'll be like other areas where you just need a drivers license or ID to verify you are over 21. There won't be any recreational sales though until probably 2020 so it won't even be an option anytime soon. Until then its just medical or the black market.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
C'mon...I'm kind of proud of my scars and wounds. When folks ask what happened, I tell them I was surfing on Maui's North Coast and was attacked by a great white, who I fought off but got bit by it. Hey, it's a great cover story and nobody seems to question it...Bon Appetit!
...but I don't have enough pain. Nice.

Damn bro, thats horrible.

It's almost lunch time. I guess I can make it until next year to eat again, ha.

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Damn bro, thats horrible.

It's almost lunch time. I guess I can make it until next year to eat again, ha.
The little string hanging out of the top was like a magicians trick. When they changed it, they pulled and it came out, and out, and out, and out...like pulling flowers from a magicians mouh. About 6 ft all together. It has healed up quite a bit but still only about 75% healed. Yum Yum!!

Erick31876

Erick31876

Looks like hes turning into a weed growing zombie. I cant believe they didn't admit him to the hospital for that. This country's medical system is completely fucked up!

Erick31876

Erick31876

I know in cali you can buy recreational being from out of state. Me and my girlfriend went there a few months ago for her birthday and a dispensary was the first place we went after getting our rental car. Prices were kind of high though. I ended up meeting the owner of a dispensary right around the corner from where we were staying and he was mailing me stuff for a while. Then i started growing. I still have him mail me concentrates

Latest posts

Top Bottom