Legal In Pennsylvania?

• Thread starter Jimster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Do you think Drs are in it for the patients or for the money?

• For the Patient's welfare

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • For the retirement account

Votes: 7 100.0%

• Total voters
Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
I know in cali you can buy recreational being from out of state. Me and my girlfriend went there a few months ago for her birthday and a dispensary was the first place we went after getting our rental car. Prices were kind of high though. I ended up meeting the owner of a dispensary right around the corner from where we were staying and he was mailing me stuff for a while. Then i started growing. I still have him mail me concentrates
I really tried to do things the "right" way. I have suffered for years and the bastard says it will feel better when it heals, despite it still being a 6x3 open wound. Fuck him and the legit process. I have tried and they fight you at every step...after taking your money. Here is Pa's list of qualifying conditions:
Despite having survived cancer (melanoma), the leg wound, neuropathy from diabetes and kidney failure, and leg pain that will never subside, he decided that I wasn't qualified. After that screwing, I wonder if he will respect me in the morning?

Erick31876

Erick31876

I really tried to do things the "right" way. I have suffered for years and the bastard says it will feel better when it heals, despite it still being a 6x3 open wound. Fuck him and the legit process. I have tried and they fight you at every step...after taking your money. Here is Pa's list of qualifying conditions:
Despite having survived cancer (melanoma), the leg wound, neuropathy from diabetes and kidney failure, and leg pain that will never subside, he decided that I wasn't qualified. After that screwing, I wonder if he will respect me in the morning?
Did he take you out to dinner first? I live in PA also and i cant stand their laws. You can try to see an online doctor

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Most mj docs are rejects in other fields unfortunately. So I pick retirement.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Is he your regular doctor with a MD?

D

DylonWyatt

OMG, it's just terrible, man. I hope you keep there. I regret that I looked at the photo, I feel bad right now

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Is he your regular doctor with a MD?
The Dr was a vascular surgeon, and my leg wound is thought to be an autoimmune issue, some type of Vasculitis. I figured I would have him take a look at my leg while I was applying for the MMJ card. Kill two birds with one stone...right? I got just what I didn't want...two office visits rolled into one, full price, and a recommendation to keep coming back so maybe he could work with me. When he said I didn't have the right kind of pain, I was actually shocked and thought he was joking until he got up and left the exam room.
To add insult to injury, when he did examine my leg wounds, I wish he would have washed his hands or worn gloves...he wouldn't have gotten his Rolex dirty.

Erick31876

Erick31876

The Dr was a vascular surgeon, and my leg wound is thought to be an autoimmune issue, some type of Vasculitis. I figured I would have him take a look at my leg while I was applying for the MMJ card. Kill two birds with one stone...right? I got just what I didn't want...two office visits rolled into one, full price, and a recommendation to keep coming back so maybe he could work with me. When he said I didn't have the right kind of pain, I was actually shocked and thought he was joking until he got up and left the exam room.
To add insult to injury, when he did examine my leg wounds, I wish he would have washed his hands or worn gloves...he wouldn't have gotten his Rolex dirty.
Wtf!!! You don't have the right kind of pain!!! Im surprised you can even walk. How the fuck do they know how much pain your in. If i were the doctor I would have approved you and admitted you to the hospital, but im not a doctor , i have a heart. I think this whole system is completely fucked up. They need to decriminalize marijuana. Legalization of marijuana is a great thing, but there is so many wrong things about the way they are doing it, i hope i said that right. I am so sorry for the pain you are in, i would help you any way I can. It really pisses me off that they turned you down, especially after seeing that picture.

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Wtf!!! You don't have the right kind of pain!!! Im surprised you can even walk. How the fuck do they know how much pain your in. If i were the doctor I would have approved you and admitted you to the hospital, but im not a doctor , i have a heart. I think this whole system is completely fucked up. They need to decriminalize marijuana. Legalization of marijuana is a great thing, but there is so many wrong things about the way they are doing it, i hope i said that right. I am so sorry for the pain you are in, i would help you any way I can. It really pisses me off that they turned you down, especially after seeing that picture.
The picture is from last February, but it is still a pretty good sized wound...just not down to the tendon anymore. It still isn't healed or look pretty. The outer surface is thankfully pain free (and sensation free) from nerves being destroyed, but the internal nerves ache 24/7 and probably won't go away. Pain pills help some (another qualifying condition, long term opiate use), but only so much. I'm just fucked off because of the smug attitude and the way he just sort of dismissed my issues, but still wanted me to come back weekly. Chasing the dollar!

Erick31876

Erick31876

The picture is from last February, but it is still a pretty good sized wound...just not down to the tendon anymore. It still isn't healed or look pretty. The outer surface is thankfully pain free (and sensation free) from nerves being destroyed, but the internal nerves ache 24/7 and probably won't go away. Pain pills help some (another qualifying condition, long term opiate use), but only so much. I'm just fucked off because of the smug attitude and the way he just sort of dismissed my issues, but still wanted me to come back weekly. Chasing the dollar!
Of course, go back weekly and give them your hard earned money . Thats all they care about is money. If you have any family members in nj maybe you can use their address and see a doctor there. My gf got it the first time she applied. She has ptsd . And got approved for that reason only. I live in the same state as you, i can ask around and see what doctors the people I know who got approved use. I really feel bad that you got declined. Im honestly surprised that you can walk

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Of course, go back weekly and give them your hard earned money . Thats all they care about is money. If you have any family members in nj maybe you can use their address and see a doctor there. My gf got it the first time she applied. She has ptsd . And got approved for that reason only. I live in the same state as you, i can ask around and see what doctors the people I know who got approved use. I really feel bad that you got declined. Im honestly surprised that you can walk
I appreciate the offer, but there are a few other MMJ drs around here...its just a pain in the ass to get all of my records...not to mention the cost of getting them. The cash Dr had access to my records so I didn't have to gather them all up...a stupid decision on my part. I go to the wound center weekly to get it scraped out...I'll have my Dr there write me the recommendation as well as raise some hell with this asshole Dr. I can then take it to any other Dr that completed the 4 hour course on how to prescribe MMJ in Pa. I wonder how much they charge for the course?

Erick31876

Erick31876

I appreciate the offer, but there are a few other MMJ drs around here...its just a pain in the ass to get all of my records...not to mention the cost of getting them. The cash Dr had access to my records so I didn't have to gather them all up...a stupid decision on my part. I go to the wound center weekly to get it scraped out...I'll have my Dr there write me the recommendation as well as raise some hell with this asshole Dr. I can then take it to any other Dr that completed the 4 hour course on how to prescribe MMJ in Pa. I wonder how much they charge for the course?
I wish you luck. Thats crazy that they only have to take a 4 hour course. It really sucks because you don't know if the doctor you are going to is biased or prejudiced against marijuana. I ran into that problem some years back. A mental health doctor that i went to at the order of my p.o. was going overy chartnafter he already wrote me the prescriptions for the same exact medications that I was getting at the former place i went to. I stopped going there because my doctor quit and the new doctor was basically using me as a Guinea pig and kept trying to put me on all different meds . So hes looking over my chart and saw that i was on methadone at the time and ripped up all of my prescriptions. He is extremely prejudiced against opiates . he thought i was there just to get some kind of pills feom him. So i let it go that time. Well every 3 months when i would see him as soon as he saw the word methadone on my chart he would get ignorant with me and treat me like a junkie piece of shit. After almost a year of dealing with this i went there and he started the same thing and i flipped out on him. He called my therapist into the room and my therapist even agreed with me. I let that doctor have it. I callednhim a prejudiced quack and told him I hope none of his kids ever end up with a drug problem and have to see how prejudiced doctors can be especially after being clean for almost 10 years at the time . well he got pissed after i said that and we were arguing and i may have threatened him. They ended up calling the cops on me and everything. I told the cops that 5he doctor is a good prejudiced quack and i leftnand never went back. The place closed down within a year. Come to find out the doctor and the owners were stealing money. I later heard that my therapist worked for over a year and never got paid once.i always wondered why every time I went there there was all new therapists

Farmer P

Farmer P

My friends 5 year old daughter couldn't sleep and was in such pain he took her to the doctor. The doctor after asking some questions says she is just constipated and gives a prescription for laxatives. That didn't work so he went back and the doctor told him the same thing. He said I couldn't take seeing my little girl in pain like that and being from Mexico he decided to take her there. The doctor in Tijuana ran some tests and right away found a bad urinary tract infection. The doctor in TJ said you could sue that doctor for that if you want to. I told him you should tell that story to the local newspaper! Rediculous!!

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
That's awesome bro! Congrats! 3 years clean off heroin myself. And I know I have ranted about this before but it's such an obvious cash grab, especially in states like mine who legalize medical but you can't grow it yourself. And I also want to add, the benefits of this plant to people trying to recover from opiate addiction shouldn't be overlooked, but often are...
I have the same problem with my state. They approved medical use but no growing your own. I have had 2 lower back surgeries, elbow,knee, open heart, and half a spleen.... and I dont qualify for medical. Cant wait till they legalize here and i can grow a couple plants or posses a couple grams without worry of spending time in jail.

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

I have the same problem with my state. They approved medical use but no growing your own. I have had 2 lower back surgeries, elbow,knee, open heart, and half a spleen.... and I dont qualify for medical. Cant wait till they legalize here and i can grow a couple plants or posses a couple grams without worry of spending time in jail.
Wow, what the fuck does it take to qualify? Being on your death bed? That's crazy

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I applied for my medical card in Oregon 10 years ago for carpal tunnel and got it. The thing is a MD can not and will not issue you a Mmc card. Marijuana is not recognized by the powers that be for any medical purpose. There’s a couple diagnosis they do prescribe marinale (don’t no how to spell it). Which is a synthetic replacement for marijuana. You have to find a hole in the wall doctor that can prescribe you Your mmc card.

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
I applied for my medical card in Oregon 10 years ago for carpal tunnel and got it. The thing is a MD can not and will not issue you a Mmc card. Marijuana is not recognized by the powers that be for any medical purpose. There’s a couple diagnosis they do prescribe marinale (don’t no how to spell it). Which is a synthetic replacement for marijuana. You have to find a hole in the wall doctor that can prescribe you Your mmc card.
I don't know if you have ever tried Marinol, but it is awful. It is PURE THC with no CBN/CBD whatsoever. It is much like the time (everybody seems to have done it at one time or another) when you first start getting high and smoke too much, or eat too much hash brownies. The paranoia is unreal without the other components to temper the experience. Not fun. A puff of regular buds supplied the missing components and you felt fine immediately, but until then it was pretty psychedelic and unforgiving.

Latest posts

Top Bottom