Legal patient, Cant find clones. Help

• Thread starter Hatecrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hatecrow

Hatecrow

Im a legal MMP in RI. The state has dispensary's but there is no where to buy clones.

After taking many years off growing I venture back into the scene but old friends and acquaintances are long gone and hard to find. It was less excepted 8 yrs ago but I could find anything, and I gave away hundreds of great strains, now I cant find shit. I have a friend that has incredible strains but also a huge might problem, been there done that, not worth the battle.

Are there any online stores that ship clones or places that sell clones near RI-MA-NH-ME. If so, point the way.

Nugg

Nugg

I've never heard of anyone shipping clones...can't imagine the kind of shipping container they would have to be in...seeds sell from everywhere now a days..that's probably your best bet.imo

Dan789

Dan789

Im a legal MMP in RI. The state has dispensary's but there is no where to buy clones.

After taking many years off growing I venture back into the scene but old friends and acquaintances are long gone and hard to find. It was less excepted 8 yrs ago but I could find anything, and I gave away hundreds of great strains, now I cant find shit. I have a friend that has incredible strains but also a huge might problem, been there done that, not worth the battle.

Are there any online stores that ship clones or places that sell clones near RI-MA-NH-ME. If so, point the way.
Like @Nugg said get some beans and be free from searching for clones, plus you can grow any time it suits you.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

There are plenty of clone shipping sellers. Hey even have clone shippers with the stem in a little vile of water.

I would never bring an outside plant into my clean grow though.

Dont mean to be rude but here is a simple search with many options.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I have used her before..Very happy and the clones were clean!<honest and great genetics too)=>

20190418 122023
20190418 122403

Dbear180

Dbear180

Mites on cuttings are probably the easiest cases to take care of, just dip the whole thing, it's only a few inches tall.

Hatecrow

Hatecrow

There are plenty of clone shipping sellers. Hey even have clone shippers with the stem in a little vile of water.

I would never bring an outside plant into my clean grow though.

Dont mean to be rude but here is a simple search with many options.
Your not being rude, I should have been clearer in my question. I was looking more for first hand experience of someone having bought clones online or a store front in one of the legal states around me.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Ill be calling mama after the new year, thanks for this.
A pleasure.
When I bought..she had a 5 clone minimum and clones were $20 each plus reasonable shipping (priority mail with clone lighted shipper)
I thought that I saw something in her newsletter about her minimum being 10 clones now, but IDK for sure.
In any event, her clones were NOT young, but very nice mature teens/adults and none suffered from their voyage.
Good luck, and plz post your findings.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Your not being rude, I should have been clearer in my question. I was looking more for first hand experience of someone having bought clones online or a store front in one of the legal states around me.

Thats why I second guessed posting the link. :-)

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Sorry about that..I also checked and found out that it had something to do with her license and she stopped shipping..Happy that your seeds popped for you.
There is a guy named Deeply Rooted on Strainly that also ships and is honest. His clones were clean, but not as fully devloped as Mamas were. I think I bought Flintstones, 24k, Gorilla Piss, and something else..all flowered and finished fine.

Top Bottom