Legality of quantity- plants vs bud.

• Thread starter Feuerfrei
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Feuerfrei

Feuerfrei

With Virginia about to open up, I have a simple question.
Are these people dolts? LOL
Allowed to grow 4 plants, yet only able to possess 1 ounce?
How exactly is that going to work considering you could pull 10 pounds plus from 4 outdoors!?

growsince79

growsince79

How exactly is that going to work considering you could pull 10 pounds plus from 4 outdoors!?
That sucks man. Oklahoma med card holders can grow 6 in flower, 6 veg, posses 1/2lb dry bud, 1oz concentrate, and 4.5lbs edibles. I like to grow very small plants.

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
not sure they are dolts... maybe the consultant was just a REALLY REALLY REALLY bad farmer!

i think, or hope at least, they will settle on something more realistic, but it is government; the learning curve is steep.

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
C. A person shall not manufacture marijuana concentrate from home-cultivated marijuana. The owner of a property or parcel or tract of land may not intentionally or knowingly allow another person to manufacture marijuana concentrate from home-cultivated marijuana within or on that property or land.

that seems very arbitrary.

FourPlants

FourPlants

Keep in mind how the timetable was amended... There is a committee being assembled which I am sure will make recommendations for the legislators to fine tune the bills.

It will be wild wild west for the next couple of years.

C. A person shall not manufacture marijuana concentrate from home-cultivated marijuana. The owner of a property or parcel or tract of land may not intentionally or knowingly allow another person to manufacture marijuana concentrate from home-cultivated marijuana within or on that property or land.

that seems very arbitrary.

Lots of stuff in the bill is lol

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

If you want to obay the law grow 4 dwafs lol just give some away or sell it and make a nice batch of canna butter.. I now have more weed than i can smoke and cultivation is illegal were im at pack it up and put it away for a rainy day, or grow dwarfs.

Feuerfrei

Feuerfrei

If you want to obay the law grow 4 dwafs lol just give some away or sell it and make a nice batch of canna butter.. I now have more weed than i can smoke and cultivation is illegal were im at pack it up and put it away for a rainy day, or grow dwarfs.
Not really interested in obeying, just wanted to open up some discussion on the foolishness of this legislation. I think you'd have a difficult time getting down to just an ounce even if they were 4 little bonsai trees. Lol

Feuerfrei

Feuerfrei

Keep in mind how the timetable was amended... There is a committee being assembled which I am sure will make recommendations for the legislators to fine tune the bills.

It will be wild wild west for the next couple of years.

Lots of stuff in the bill is lol
I like the idea of wild west growing! I'll just have to remain an outlaw I guess.

Feuerfrei

Feuerfrei

not sure they are dolts... maybe the consultant was just a REALLY REALLY REALLY bad farmer!

i think, or hope at least, they will settle on something more realistic, but it is government; the learning curve is steep.
REALLY bad. Lol I think you could throw a random bag seed out and annihilate their silly limit.

fishbuds

fishbuds

it is usually, 'possessing' 1oz, while out and about. They cannot cap what you can harvest from a legal number of plants. So long, as you are not selling it to the public, noone will ever ask you how much is in your closet. Ever. The hoops LEO has to jump thru just to get a warrant for a 'real' criminal, will provide all rec growers the buffer they need to grow as much as they like.

Plant numbers are a joke too, indoors. Fill your house with them!!!!!!

stickyfingers1

stickyfingers1

I'm the wrong person to ask cuz I always forget to pay attention to mj rules and regulations.

Feuerfrei

Feuerfrei

it is usually, 'possessing' 1oz, while out and about. They cannot cap what you can harvest from a legal number of plants. So long, as you are not selling it to the public, noone will ever ask you how much is in your closet. Ever. The hoops LEO has to jump thru just to get a warrant for a 'real' criminal, will provide all rec growers the buffer they need to grow as much as they like.

Plant numbers are a joke too, indoors. Fill your house with them!!!!!!
I've read some about comments made by a few reps that basically say this, but... it's still left up to interpretation by judges. If it ever made it to court, that is. I don't expect much in the way of resources to go towards routing out the average grower. However, when they are ready to point people toward their "legal"dispensaries to begin gleaning tax revenue, we'll be at loggerheads with them.

Last edited:
stickyfingers1

stickyfingers1

The laws are a total crock of shit in some of the states down there.

Is it true Marijuana is still illegal in one or two states?

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
i figure since i follow the traffic laws (even 4-way stops) and no one else here does, i can break the cannabis laws. sorta like law karma.

fishbuds

fishbuds

As a kid, i was labelled a 'drugist', according to the 'smart ones'. Turns out, it's medicine, and I was ahead of the curve ;)

Rules be damned, is right, but i still would not have too many over the limit outdoors, too many eyes. Indoors tho, as GIJane would say, 'suck my dick'!!!

Top Bottom