Legality of quantity- plants vs bud.

• Thread starter Feuerfrei
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Feuerfrei

Feuerfrei

As a kid, i was labelled a 'drugist', according to the 'smart ones'. Turns out, it's medicine, and I was ahead of the curve ;)

Rules be damned, is right, but i still would not have too many over the limit outdoors, too many eyes. Indoors tho, as GIJane would say, 'suck my dick'!!!
Yeah, I figure with 4 to 6 outdoors, properly trained, I can get a substantial bulk harvest and then indoors, perpetual, higher quality smoke constantly cycling.

stickyfingers1

stickyfingers1

When we were young, we risked our lives and everything we own to grow. Now it's legal and the wife makes me stay within the limits. Lol women...
Ha yea woman. Their as typical as they are lovely.

Now I'm gonna' take a pee on the head of each congress member in each state with zero common sense or scruples. I take it back actually, no doubt it would give a few of them kicks.

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

Montana the old medical license for personal basicly said my lovely wife could have 4 plants in flower, 4 plants not in flower and an ounce of "consumable product " ( it wasn't consumable until it came out of storage)

Now we've gone legal in Montana. I can have 2 in flower and 2 that aren't and have as much as those 2 plants produce under lock and key with 1 ounce or 8 gms on person and even though my wife hasn't grasped the concept I can legally give it away one oz at a time.

There's a limit of 4 flowering plants per household under the recreational side. But the statue isn't clear if I can have my recreational 2 plants and my wife can have her 4 under her med card. Heck maybe I can now grow 6 at a time.

Last edited:
growsince79

growsince79

Montana the old medical license for personal basicly said my lovely wife could have 4 plants in flower, 4 plants not in flower and an ounce of "consumable product " ( it wasn't consumable until it came out of storage)

Now we've gone legal in Montana. I can have 2 in flower and 2 that aren't and have as much as those 2 plants produce under lock and key with 1 ounce or 8 gms on person and even though my wife hasn't grasped the concept I can legally give it away one oz at a time.

There's a limit of 4 floweing plants per household under the recreational side. But the statue isn't clear if I can have my recreational 2 plants and my wife can have her 4 under her med card. Heck maybe I can now grow 6 at a time.
Love Montana. I still own property in Lincoln Co.

Top Bottom