Legion Of Living Organic Soil

• Thread starter Organikz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rcubed

Rcubed

Hey Oldy, long time my friend. I had always been told that wood chips were a big nitrogen grabber so I never used them, but it makes sense to keep it all organic like that. Hey I grew some Rotten Mayo x HCP. I got from Reno last year. I think he said that came from you? I just cut it down. One of the stickiest plants I ever grew.View attachment 1037570
Is that right that was your cross?
Here's a better photo
20200923 170829

Hamish

Hamish

So planning for next year, i have sandy soil and i want to amend my entire garden soil to a " living soil", both for veggies and weed. Do you think I should start now and allow it to evolve over winter? I'm in southern Ontario

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Hey Oldy, long time my friend. I had always been told that wood chips were a big nitrogen grabber so I never used them, but it makes sense to keep it all organic like that. Hey I grew some Rotten Mayo x HCP. I got from Reno last year. I think he said that came from you? I just cut it down. One of the stickiest plants I ever grew.View attachment 1037570
Is that right that was your cross?
no i did the white blaze,it was bogs bubble gum and res white alien haze
then i did the acupoco x bluedream
then i did growing green cross,he did my white blaze with gg4 then the other was acupoco gold and gg4,i crossed both those with blue dream,wild ass plants,damn sure were outside plants,them damn bushs need room hahahah
the rotten mayo was scrappys breed and reno crossed it with several things
hahahha i had to transplant that damn pineapple plant,it is in a 18 gal pot now,leafs are about 2ft long hahah,still no sign of fruit,but next year i get one im betting on,kids thought i was stupid when i planted it,now there like are you sure that was christmas dinner pineapple hahah

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

So planning for next year, i have sandy soil and i want to amend my entire garden soil to a " living soil", both for veggies and weed. Do you think I should start now and allow it to evolve over winter? I'm in southern Ontario
yep perfect plan.if it still warm enough i would put clear plastic over the beds,pots garden let the weeds grow there ass off under it for a while,then change plastic color to black,the black will kill all the weeds ,sun cant get threw.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

if i remember right
the white blaze i made was
bogs indiana bubble gum,closet farmer named it bubble girl
res/ white alien haze was fire alien kush x crone white
i crossed them and came up wit white blaze

then i took growing greens gold blaze
it was my white blaze and his acupoco gold,the gold was the golden ticket ,he scored them with that raffle they had at dank den for one the members daughter death.
anyway that what he named that one,then he also took my white blaze male and breed gg4,cant remember the name of it,i still have some put away.
then i grew out both his cross the gold and gg4 mixs and breed both them in a hurricane with blue dream.
i havent got really hard at it since then,but plan on a real sativa next

Rcubed

Rcubed

no i did the white blaze,it was bogs bubble gum and res white alien haze
then i did the acupoco x bluedream
then i did growing green cross,he did my white blaze with gg4 then the other was acupoco gold and gg4,i crossed both those with blue dream,wild ass plants,damn sure were outside plants,them damn bushs need room hahahah
the rotten mayo was scrappys breed and reno crossed it with several things
hahahha i had to transplant that damn pineapple plant,it is in a 18 gal pot now,leafs are about 2ft long hahah,still no sign of fruit,but next year i get one im betting on,kids thought i was stupid when i planted it,now there like are you sure that was christmas dinner pineapple hahah
Yeah you'll get one next year for sure. I think I got 5 coming next year.

Rcubed

Rcubed

Yeah you'll get one next year for sure. I think I got 5 coming next year.
So that Rotten Mayo was Scrappy. Cool, props to Scrappy and Reno. How's your veggie garden? I planted Kirby cucumbers and dill and made a mess of pickles. Here's my first three jars. I probably made twenty quarts.
20200608 184313

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

So that Rotten Mayo was Scrappy. Cool, props to Scrappy and Reno. How's your veggie garden? I planted Kirby cucumbers and dill and made a mess of pickles. Here's my first three jars. I probably made twenty quarts. View attachment 1037660
mine is done for,all i got is okra going right now,the black beans i run for seeds are about done to,the cooler weather really brought the fade on ,man i have okra plants 7 ft tall in containers hahah,bitchs just wont stop,mama been putting them in the dehydrater and making okra chips,there damn good you should try them great munchies stoned too hahahh.
i also got about 7 watermelons and right around 8 canaloupe that look like they wont finish,this frezzing weather in mornings they havent liked at all,last 3 morning been 60ish days been around 70ish,that cold here no joke folk already wearing coats ,hahahhah.
when i was a younger man,i poured concrete in snow and ice and hugged a 55 gal fire barrel for a living,now im younger and 60 im freaking frezzing haahah

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

oh ya forgot about the rotten mayo,yeah bro scrappy got a cut of that from someone that knew Mr.Tight dont know if you ever heard of the guy a you tube cannabis wonder or so he thinks,anyway it was his breed and only his buds got the seeds somehow scrappy got the cut ,then i believe he breed it with something,you might remember him sending out seeds to his friends.
he sent me 3 seeds if i remember also a blue widow,i lost the blue widow about 3 weeks into growth a runt,i ran 2 of the rmh and they didnt germ for me,so i think i still have one seed of it left around here some were lmao.
i didnt get any of renos last work and dont have any of the stuff,but i have about 15 others he done,my state not so friendly about the flowers so not much chance of just getting it on ,with the growing,hell i just lost half lb and about 50 seeds of that bluedream mix to a girl friend,she wants to learn and im gonna teach her,sooner or later,but ya that was a hard hit,i shouldnt have posted it anyway,it only a 4 hr drive to her house.
but you live you learn hahah,i never got to smoke the RMH ive been told it some stanky ass shit though lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

here is a shot of that okra
i dont know if you can see this years stud ,he be a nice 10 point,i got several 10 couple 11 and a mess of already broken horns,had like 5 bucks
bust theres in velvet.
was smoking a bowl last night when this showed up,tripped me smooth the hell out,sucker had all it quilles sticking out ready for the deer,they didint want any part of him hahahah

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

That's cool, I never grew Okra before. Maybe I need to give it a try. Looks like a full on Wild Kingdom going on in your yard. Nice buck and porcupine.
that is the very first porcupine i ever seen in real life hahaha,and seen it blasting,that why i took a pic so it was real hahahah,i got around 45 deer that visit every day,these damn bucks are pissing me off again,they come in a crowd out my doe herd,this time year all they have to do is straighten there necks out and them doe are gone,i hate the rut,means time for my kids to get hurt for some stanky ass puss hahaha,ive had them come up with bones hanging out there leg and still be able to survive daily life,believe it or not in 2 months ive seen the bone fuss to the broke bone and the deer be walking on it,i have had one buck come here that got hit by a vehicle and its bottom jaw was just hanging,well before i found out talking to game warden and sheriff dept,were i live if you dont own 10 or more acres you cannot hunt,in the case a animal cannot survive you can dispatch it,that poor boy walked around here for 7 days i know of,i first seen him on a day we got ice,7 days later he came back and just stared at me for about 10 min wanting me to put him down,broke my freaking heart man,i called sheriff office,the deer stayed about 10 min like i said and wondered off my property about 5 min after he left cop showed up,said he would go to neighbors place and find him ,but i never heard a shot ,so he was full shit,net time as much as i would hate to i do it myself

Rcubed

Rcubed

That's tough to see. You know my wife was watching this show about ghosts or something and they showed this video of a deer getting hit taking a few steps and dropping dead. Then you could see a shawdowy cloud leave the deer. Spooky

Top Bottom