Legit Coloroda Growers Please Read This.

• Thread starter Aredrik
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Aredrik

Ok,I am planning on moving to Coloroda in the next few months.I am currently trying to decide which area in Col. would be best.I want to live in a more temperate area where winter is not a brutal exercise in survival.Was thinking of somewhere outside of littleton or colorado springs.I would like to hear from some colorado growers about their growing experiences there.Is there enough demand for medicine to be able to sell to dispensaries?How hard is it to get patients to be a caregiver for?How many plants can you grow?Is the number of plants dependent on county law?,state law? etc.What is the med mari community like? How is the economy? Any help anyone can give me will be GREATLY appriciated since I have no idea where the best farmland, etc. is. Also if anyone knows of co-ops in any of these areas that are open to new grower members would love to be told how to go about joining.Any help or info anyone can give would be great.Thanks ...Or would I be better off moving to Nor Cal...I have some family there but it seems there is just too much mj being produced there so the supply is way over the demand.I wanted to move so I can be legal and in Cali I know alot of people have to ship to the east coast to get rid of their product.So they grow legally but then have to sell illegally.I want to be entirely legal.Any info or suggestions would be highly appreciated.Thanks

sky high

sky high

"Everyone" is moving here to try to do the same thing.

Ck out the "Rocky mountain high" thread here @ THC...most of your questions/concerns are spelled out there....

s h

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Go and review the thread SH suggest and there are others here as well so just read....

When you started the thread didn't yu see the list of threads just like this one? that is so we don't get so much redundant information and repeat thread topics.

Read and all your questions are answered

Tex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom