LEMMON 714 :the Lude and Rude Corner

• Thread starter DAT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DAT

DAT

Lemmon 714 the lude and rude corner
Lemmon 714 the lude and rude corner 2
started these Super Lemmon Hazes on 7/14/14.

DAT

DAT

I cum to find out they are all males so im not waisting any money on these stinkin bastards.
I spared their lives for now,
I put them on my deck and will let nature take its course. ill just feed them a lil food now and then and see what they are made of. that little one in the lower right corner really reeks and hes got the biggest balls..
OGCasey and CINDY99 in tron 006

way2green

way2green

I feel your pain bro! Just had a lot of the same success with new beans. Stinking Bastards for sure. I call it Buzzard Luck!

DismalDude

DismalDude

I got excited myself Dat,bummer on the males but maybe a pollen harvest?

soserthc1

soserthc1

Pictures of Lilly make my life so wonderful f66 0r we can real date are drug adventures and predate Lemmon 714 to rurror

just.blaze

just.blaze

I thought I was the only one who had this problem :facepalm: Sucks about the males for sure, maybe keep the pollen from the stanky one.

I don't have the space/time to deal with males (I only have a 2x2 tent), so I grow from feminised seeds now. It's not always ideal, but I save the aggravation of finding balls on my plants and having to start over.

william76

william76

I thought I was the only one who had this problem :facepalm: Sucks about the males for sure, maybe keep the pollen from the stanky one.

I don't have the space/time to deal with males (I only have a 2x2 tent), so I grow from feminised seeds now. It's not always ideal, but I save the aggravation of finding balls on my plants and having to start over.
Yea,there good for that,fems and no more hermie probs than you would get from regs,i use both now,no difference,76

DAT

DAT

not sure what happened but 2 of them turned back into females. So Im keeping the bitches on deck and the dogs out on the field.
I cut a cuple clones off the bitches and put them up in the nose bleed bleacher section of the Phototron. the ones in the pit are 2 Cindy 99 s and 2 OG Caseys.
The Lemmons aint coming in they are being protected by special gardian angle
SLH summer 2014 003
View attachment 431621
SLH summer 2014 008
SLH summer 2014 004
SPIDERs and happy as fuck outside.

BeenBurned

BeenBurned

Lol... Better keep yer eye on them sneaky fucks!
Luv them Phototron shots too, looks like ur keepin her nice n clean n shiney. Awesome,

DismalDude

DismalDude

not sure what happened but 2 of them turned back into females. So Im keeping the bitches on deck and the dogs out on the field.
I cut a cuple clones off the bitches and put them up in the nose bleed bleacher section of the Phototron. the ones in the pit are 2 Cindy 99 s and 2 OG Caseys.
The Lemmons aint coming in they are being protected by special gardian angle View attachment 431620 View attachment 431621 View attachment 431622 View attachment 431623 SPIDERs and happy as fuck outside.
That is so awesome.When I first started a journal here I had the same experience.I just knew it was a male.I had to go out of town so I left it.When I got back thinking I'm going to chop him,I see pistils...
EDIT: Had to P.S. this...I still have those genetics and it was a good run then,going to be a better run now.

DAT

DAT

i had grown attatched to the males, :cat:
which I kept in the back yard on the lawn.
their sacks were getting big..:eek::)
upon closer examination I noticed a gorgeous slug sucking on My scrumptious lemony leaves !!!!!!! and took this as a sign:hungry:..... I decided the risk of having them around with my females was not worth it and trashed em.:p
I up canned the females to 5 gallons..:Dtheir roots growing out nice from the one gallons.
simply placed their one gallon pot directly into the 5 gallon pot mix of coco and foxfarm.

Tomorrow I will chop them both in half.;)

ROOTZ!!!!!! and SLUG P0Rn:DRIP male SLHzes:(;)
Mainlined and SLHoutdoors 002
Super lemon haze summer 2014 006
Super lemon haze summer 2014 008
Super lemon haze summer 2014 012
Super lemon haze summer 2014 017
Super lemon haze summer 2014 018

DAT

DAT

I moved the 2 females that were outside, inside into my flowering tent after I sprayed them with a garlic/olive oil/ liquid detergent mix. The are under 600watts and under my scrog screen in the back. In the front I have a C99 and a CaseyOG . namaste
SuperLemonhaze out to indoors scrog 002
SuperLemonhaze out to indoors scrog 003

DAT

DAT

I chucked those 2 outdoor to indoor lemons, they turned to shit..
but had the keeper clone.
I scrogged it and this is where im at now. a room full of healthy delectible delicious LEMONS!:p:D:eek::cool::cat::woot:would anyone care for any Lemon Aid? hee hee hee hee
Lemon haze scrog 007
Lemon haze scrog 008

Latest posts

Top Bottom