Lemon- Alien Wifi Grow

• Thread starter Newtogrowing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Well this is a first for me. Trying a new strain to grow. I got this seed from a friend and thought I would give it a go. Don't know if it is a female or male seed so its 50/50. lolol. I'll put pic's up as I go. Have another seed going and its called Pink Panties. I know that i'm to old to be playing with pink panties @str8smokn you know. lolol. Its 9 days old.
Lemon  alien wifi grow

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Well this is a first for me. Trying a new strain to grow. I got this seed from a friend and thought I would give it a go. Don't know if it is a female or male seed so its 50/50. lolol. I'll put pic's up as I go. Have another seed going and its called Pink Panties. I know that i'm to old to be playing with pink panties @str8smokn you know. lolol. Its 9 days old.View attachment 754238
Lol i made this cross. I love seeing people with my beans that i dont know. Its great to see the comunity share the love.
So this cross is wifi x lemon alien dog. × norcal catpiss x moontang enjoy and keep me posted. They are regular seeds

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Lol i made this cross. I love seeing people with my beans that i dont know. Its great to see the comunity share the love.
So this cross is wifi x lemon alien dog. × norcal catpiss x moontang enjoy and keep me posted. They are regular seeds
Well hello there!!! I got this seed from a flower. Hopefully it will take and i'll have a female. I really like this smoke as I believe its high in cbd's. Is that correct? But it did give a nice buzz. Very relaxing. If you have different beans that is awesome.. I'm a cancer patient and I like both cbd's and high thc because it helps me with nauesa and it helps with appetite. Its nice to grow one or two plants. I like the vape also. I just got this new vape called sensi skunk. Pretty strong stuff. And I like it. lolol.

jipp

jipp

i just referd to mine as aliens.. yeah, and i wish i would of got to taste it. ( i got so many males last round.. tired of them.. this round lets hope for chicks )
ill end up popping some soon i think tho.

but teh genetics are solid, you do your part its gonna be good smoke.

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Last i talked to him on the phone he said he was comming. I got a room yall can crash in if ya dont mind all my pets lol. Any friend of st8 is a friend in my book
Hahaha, I have 3 dogs and a cat. Str8 and I have been talking now as long as I have been on this site. He is what I call my sensi. I knew not that much about growing until I met him. He came to my home this year. Very nice person. Had a great time with him. I would say we got pretty hi. lolol. I thank you for those kind words.

str8smokn

str8smokn

Yep @Newtogrowing this isn’t a CBD strain.
The Harliquin flowers I sent ya was. And the R4 if I sent it.
@gravekat303 what’s up brother .
Respect ya my friend.!

You know I’ll take care of ya Newtogrowing if that doesn’t turn out for ya. It’s all good in the hood my friends..
STR8

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Yep @Newtogrowing this isn’t a CBD strain.
The Harliquin flowers I sent ya was. And the R4 if I sent it.
@gravekat303 what’s up brother .
Respect ya my friend.!

You know I’ll take care of ya Newtogrowing if that doesn’t turn out for ya. It’s all good in the hood my friends..
STR8
You got it broham!!!! Much love to all the farmers out there!!

Top Bottom