(lemon Larry Lavender X Grape Romulan), (gg4 X Fantasy Island), (katsu X Yeti), (ortega)

• Thread starter MT bucket
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MT bucket

MT bucket

Those are huge! I just read your diary, and will be following. I'm in my first grow, 10 days behind you. Can't wait to see what you get and your process. Happy growing![/QUOTE

They are getting there, waiting for that final swell though. Hopfully in the next 3 weeks or so.

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Its that reggae/bluegrass band, montuckey. You may know them by their more popular hit singles, "hey mon, getcher gittar" or "rastamoonshine"

MT bucket

MT bucket

Update: buds , frosty buds. lol but yeah shit is still rollin along, might get two more feeds in, maybe one before flush time is upon us. A little jump here, a little jump there. I just love growing, got to be the best skill on the go. I have carpentry skills and by far, knowing how nature works is so much more rewarding. Going to be some sweet ass hash. Purple coming out in the leaf now, right perrty. Not much of a Lav. funk left, not sure what happened to that but its been replaced by a deep OG smell and ending on flowers and two other smells I cant pick out, great just great .
NOV lllxgr 15
NOV lllxgr 26
NOV lllxgr 27
NOV lllxgr 11
NOV lllxgr 14
NOV lllxgr 17
NOV lllxgr 18
NOV lllxgr 19
NOV lllxgr 28
NOV lllxgr 29
NOV lllxgr 30
NOV lllxgr 31
NOV lllxgr 32
NOV lllxgr 16

MT bucket

MT bucket

dank looking buds, keep it coming bro !

how are they smelling so far?

Thanks, yeah she is doing really good. lol I don't know what to tell ya, the smell of it is like a deep sweet Kush , but with a oily smell at the end of that one and changes into flowers and something else. The closer I get to chop, the more the smell switches up, so im still trying to finger it out .

MT bucket

MT bucket

Oh shit , its flush time. No more time for a feed, she matured in the smell, to the point you can smell it before you see it. About 25 liters of un PH' ed water. Bring on that purple! lol oh yeah, this LLL x GR, she be GR x LLL...... my bad.

GRxLLL 11
GRxLLL 9
GRxLLL 10
GRxLLL 1
GRxLLL 2
GRxLLL 3
GRxLLL 4

GRxLLL 5
GRxLLL 6
GRxLLL 7
GRxLLL 8
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Little fellas got that plant looking down right purdy. Gonna have to poke through these seeds i guess.

MT bucket

MT bucket

The flush worked out right nice to ,oh man ....some sic wead! lol She probably get the big dirty axe now in a 2 weeks. Goin to be hard not to just smoke the shitt outta it, smokes me lunch so dats not going to help any. Just did my first pollination/ pollan chuck too, got that GG#4 x fantasy island doing the downstairs mix up with BB's Lemon Larry Lavender male. Going to have some ass personal seed stock. Hopefully its GOLD!!!!!!!!....but yeah just hopping for no herms.

GRxLLL flushjpg 1
GRxLLL flushjpg 2
GRxLLL flushjpg 3
GRxLLL flushjpg 4
GRxLLL flushjpg 5
GRxLLL flushjpg 6
GRxLLL flushjpg 7
GRxLLL flushjpg 8
GRxLLL flushjpg 9
GRxLLL flushjpg 10
GRxLLL flushjpg 11
GRxLLL flushjpg 12
GRxLLL flushjpg 13

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

Nice work my brother!.. I have some LLL x GR in the nursery now. I sure hope they finish up like those!.. Good genetics = dank.. Well done.

Latest posts

Top Bottom