Lemon Mirengue

• Thread starter Bison
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bison

Bison

I agree, the smell is intoxicating, plus she is the first to frost, tied with the pre 98 bubba I have next to her. Here she is showing frost at 18 days flower. Tried to get a decent shot without using flash, trichs are visible if zoomed in :)

20161220 211445

mancdank

mancdank

Three weeks old now, and they are stacking up into colas. The lemon smell is quite distinctand the frost is spreading quickly :)

View attachment 654758

View attachment 654759
I'm pulling some lm in the near future I will post a couple of pics. The more I work with this strain the more I'm thinking I need to start filling more rooms with it exotic knocked it out of the park with this 1 for sure

Bison

Bison

Yeah man, she's checked ever box for me. Great smell, great taste, excellent high, good frost, good or better yield. Just need to see how the concentrates turn out and lock down the exact yield potential

Here she is at about 3.5 weeks flower, day 25, and she's forming some stout colas. The smell has come in and I'm smelling lemon cookies when I brush past the leaves and lowers

Method 7s, no flash

20161228 063937

mancdank

mancdank

Yeah man, she's checked ever box for me. Great smell, great taste, excellent high, good frost, good or better yield. Just need to see how the concentrates turn out and lock down the exact yield potential

Here she is at about 3.5 weeks flower, day 25, and she's forming some stout colas. The smell has come in and I'm smelling lemon cookies when I brush past the leaves and lowers

Method 7s, no flash

View attachment 655653
Were putting 4 per light 2 week veg and hitting 20 oz + per light hopefully I should have my camera in the next few days so I will be able to post some decent pics once I work out how to use it lol

Bison

Bison

Day 29 for these girls! They are showing every intention of yielding some sweet lemon colas. A little bit of wind burn on a few leaves, no big issue. The smell is really getting to the sweet lemon cookie profile, lemon/sugar/vanilla/soda. The cola shown is over a foot long :)

20161231 212328

20161231 211742

Top Bottom