here's some shots at 33 days, think 3 or 4 phenos in here

Lemon space queen x sfv og kush 2

Lemon space queen x sfv og kush 3

Lemon space queen x sfv og kush 4

Lemon space queen x sfv og kush 5

:D

blazer

blazer

Looks and sounds like a lemony dream! Looking good builtaforest!

420alldaze

420alldaze

whats up brother? hope all is well, it looks it from those pics. how long you takin them? they look very nice for 33 days. all jimmys gear is dankness.:) 42o

Builtaforest

Builtaforest

JN, thanks again homie! Can't deny the justice your gear lays down :cool:

Dee, thanks for droppin in, im lookin like a special ed kid all day in there sniffin my fingers o_O

619ster, all these girls are dense like rocks, jimmys selections are on point for the connoisseurs and the commercial crowds

420, glad to see you kickin around again brother, got my eye on your roms! these will most likely go to 63 on the dot... just really the first few hints on amber ~5-15%.

jimmy's gear is all headknockers bros! only 1 sweet/citric pheno, the rest are masculine, loud, pinesol, menthol, eucalyptus, piney super EXPANDO weed haha. . OG shows its influence it seems in all the perfect ways! It's really good stuff and very well balanced effects. Very good mood uplifter, and your body is varying degrees of devastated dep on phenos LOL :confused:

blazer

blazer

Bf or jimmy is that lemon space queen a cross or pheno sounds tastey!

Builtaforest

Builtaforest

Its one of his keeper phenos out of an f3 line I believe he made with killer f2s into 2 lines...

blazer

blazer

Looking fuckin dank bro , frost bomb. cant wait to see em in a couple weeks. What kinda smells, sample it yet!

Builtaforest

Builtaforest

blazer, you got that right bro, i gotta put on my hazmat suit before seeing these girls cuz these bombs might explode lol

cut n paste a bit from my other thread...

Eucalyptus, lemon, diesel, smarties, pinesol, earthy flavors galore! Smoke is so oily and limonene is VERY present in all of them. Leaves that tang on the tip of your tongue, so much that it feels abnormal LOL.

There was definitely 1 pheno that had a very simple sweet, sweet smarties lemon head smell. No pinesol in flavor but straight lemon hash. Other phenos are super oily and have differing degrees of pinesol, 1 rotting meat in there too! This has gone straight to the top and we're just getting killer feedback against everything else out here. Almost don't want to tell anyone

old bud shots
VQ2

DSC07458

kroonboon

kroonboon

Fuck off!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now that is a high grade cannabis to the max!!!!!!!!!
Excellent job Builtafrost, excellent!!!!!

Top Bottom