Less Is Being Better

• Thread starter oLd1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oLd1

oLd1

My wife has been making up Edibles using Butter. Been sampling for her. She don’t touch it.

She said yesterday they call for an once of Bud for Pound of Butter. She is only using an Eighth and two Edibles will Couch Lock you for hours. I told her don’t change a thing.

Another person using same Strain is using a Full Once and is coming no where near what she is.

Hey Once doing a long time I’m not going to complain. I do tell her that her Edibles are Bad. Fine I won’t make anymore! LOL

oLd1

MilkyTrichomes

MilkyTrichomes

I make small batches. I shoot for 1 cup of medicated butter so I decarb 21g flower (depending on strength) and add it to about 1.3 cups butter in a 1qt mason jar. I place the jar in a pot deep enough to add water to butter level in the jar. I cook it on the stove for at least 4 hrs, stirring as needed to break up the flower material. Never use metal to stir butter in hot glass. This works great on half-n-half for coffee. Strain it or use cheese cloth. I “loose” some butter in the material that I can’t squeeze out so I run coffee thru it to capture all I can. Tasty and strong medicine!

crossfader

crossfader

I boil 4 tbsps of ABV herb in 2 cups of half & half for 10 minutes. A shot or two of that in my coffee makes Sunday mornings extra lazy ☕✌️

RonnieB2nd

RonnieB2nd

My wife has been making up Edibles using Butter. Been sampling for her. She don’t touch it.

She said yesterday they call for an once of Bud for Pound of Butter. She is only using an Eighth and two Edibles will Couch Lock you for hours. I told her don’t change a thing.

Another person using same Strain is using a Full Once and is coming no where near what she is.

Hey Once doing a long time I’m not going to complain. I do tell her that her Edibles are Bad. Fine I won’t make anymore! LOL

oLd1
In this hobby less is more on every thing u do

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

My recipe works great, fill a big pot of water bring to simmer, in small pot put 2 and 1 half sticks of butter, get a 1/4oz of good weed give a light grind and throw in with butter, put the small pot of butter and weed into the big pot of simmering water, add more water as it simmers off, you want the weed and butter at 180f use a meat thermometer, let it do its thing for 2 and a half hours the thc will adhere to the butter, let cool then strain thru a fine metal stainer if you have weed flakes in the butter strain again, then add 1 half tea spoon of vannella extract stir good and refrigerate, people beg me for brownies and cookies.

oLd1

oLd1

She got one of those Butter Machines.

Dang sure not going to put down something that works.

She could lose her Job if she has any in her system.

oLd1

Top Bottom