Let’s see what is inside your marijuana joint.

• Thread starter SKY DOG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Except the tobacco I would go with spearmint tea instead
i agree i need to get rid of the tobacco, was looking at pen/vaporizer thing? but i don’t understand or researched it yet, but sounds pricey especially if your always puffing on it..
and replacing things and batteries things about temp/taste. 😡i don’t know..

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Can’t remember the last time I had hash. 30 or 40 years ago at least. I do like it, just never see it anymore.
hash has been hard to get since mid nineties for a lot of people.. i’ve rarely if ever been out of hash., my favourite is the super red lebanese, soft sticky red hash..
in canada there is a couple sites that sell the real imported hash,
cheebas and westcoast are a couple, about twice the price as i’m used to paying but they get some rare stuff sometimes!!

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
hash has been hard to get since mid nineties for a lot of people.. i’ve rarely if ever been out of hash., my favourite is the super red lebanese, soft sticky red hash..
in canada there is a couple sites that sell the real imported hash,
cheebas and westcoast are a couple, about twice the price as i’m used to paying but they get some rare stuff sometimes!!
Smoking some right now from cheebs. It's picked up some stuff in my tin, wasn't quite this dirty when I got it.

20210611 193647

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
It's honestly just ok. It was the domestic gold seal. Has a nice smell, not a lot in the flavour dept. Mid grade hash, but very affordable.
domestic black hash..
i love the names now,
i hear ya with affordability, i see some of those prices and eeekk as most of those prices i’m used to paying about half for the exact same stuff.
i used to get kilos of nice black hash at $7000-8000..
small slabs of moroccan around 150 gms for $750. few other kinds, you see a lot after 30 yrs in the trade.
basically around $150-250 an ounce depending on what kind, on cheebas it’s all around $400 or more an ounce but i love the import section!!
i could spend $1000’s easily!!
i’m dying to put in an order!!

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
domestic black hash..
i love the names now,
i hear ya with affordability, i see some of those prices and eeekk as most of those prices i’m used to paying about half for the exact same stuff.
i used to get kilos of nice black hash at $7000-8000..
small slabs of moroccan around 150 gms for $750. few other kinds, you see a lot after 30 yrs in the trade.
basically around $150-250 an ounce depending on what kind, on cheebas it’s all around $400 or more an ounce but i love the import section!!
i could spend $1000’s easily!!
i’m dying to put in an order!!
You and me both, soon I'll just bite the bullet and get me some. It's worth it for the rarity that it is for me.. I grew up smoking import hash that we would get from Montreal, but haven't been able to find the good stuff since I moved to BC over 20 years ago.

Funny thing is, I used to pay the same as cheebas charges, $15- 20 a gram as a teenager in the 90's. But we could also get ounces for 200 or so.

The best was when I lived in England you could buy 3 oz soap bars of Moroccan or afghan hash for £100, or about $250 back then. It was awesome hash too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom