Let’s Play Desert Island

• Thread starter UncleRomulus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Can’t find a lot of proper fertilizers where I’m at. I’m going to try maxibloom next to keep it simple with 2 or 3 additives max. What would you use for additives? I currently am using biobud and like it. But let’s say all you can use besides base is 3 other bottles or granular products on a desert island. What would you do bro? What cha gonna do?

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Man thanks. I value all your opinions. I did notice some cal/mag in maxi so I was thinking I could do without. Maybe not enough tho. I’ll google the rest of those now

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Sea of green seems like same purpose as biobud. I’ll try that once I’m out. Mathoth p seems dece. I will be paying heavy shipping tho :(

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Sea of green seems like same purpose as biobud. I’ll try that once I’m out. Mathoth p seems dece. I will be paying heavy shipping tho :(

I bought a sample bottle on eBay. Someone is selling the free samples,heh. It treats like 250 gallons though. Primordial Solutions Sea Green is very concentrated as well. 1ml per gallon of water. Rootamentary is the same way 1-2nl per gallon. So a tiny bottle goes a long way. I bought the trial three pack for $36 on their website a few months ago.

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Perfect sweet brethee lol. Seems like you understand my sitch. I liked medi 1 but not very concentrated. I’m down with organic but not gonna go out of my way. That trial pack seems

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah it’s a cheap way to get started. They have a forum section here where you can read up on their products and others experiences with them. I’ve been through it a few times. It’s an easy read.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Haha it’s been a few years since I’ve used that fine shit lol. Just not baller enough these days I guess

Yeah MG gets a bad rap due to folks who just have no idea how to cure or the patience to do so. Oh well.

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

My first round back in the day I used those bag seed that buddy saved for a decade. Planted like 30 and ended up with 5 lol. By the end I had 3 mystery strains going under a 400 using those nitrogen spikes you stick in the soil. Had a generic granular 10-10-10 I called blue plant meth that I added random amounts of and used every 2-5 waterings. Never checked ph once and STILL was better weed than what was available at the time from down the greasy ol streets lol

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

That sounds like a good, simple lineup. So is there borderline never enough calmag or? Seems to be very heavily used from what I’ve read. If it’s already in your base in small amounts are you still a loon for not using extra for better health and yields?

Top Bottom