Let Harvest Begin 2018!!

• Thread starter SmokesalotofVT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Almost time.... I might have a few ten foot strings loaded and sagging heavy already mold prevention harvests only for me so far

Those flowers look great bro! Don’t forget to destem some of those large colas before you jar them... too much stem def messes with the final product smell imo

Blueberry kush looking good
4D2A60F4 B1A5 471C 8B47 21F570E84C1F

21D6F853 361A 4BAB A1B5 CFEAAA0831E3

DE7A322A B860 4221 AC9A 1611382FE111

C6BD0280 35BC 41E5 8BBF FA985064D6A7

Gotta love Vermont !!

162F87C6 D117 4BC7 B8D6 CE01E230E7BD
SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

Almost time.... I might have a few ten foot strings loaded and sagging heavy already mold prevention harvests only for me so far

Those flowers look great bro! Don’t forget to destem some of those large colas before you jar them... too much stem def messes with the final product smell imo

Blueberry kush looking good
View attachment 831245

View attachment 831246

View attachment 831247

View attachment 831248

Gotta love Vermont !!
Very Nice Man.. Do gotta love Vermont,and How Nice Cannabis Grows here, Alot of people seemed to be having tons of mold and Rot issues from what i have gathered,Only a tiny little bit for me,removed ASAP and other then that all went well .. hell the 1 of the Lemon og's the Night of harvest one Tiny bud way at the bottom that was rotted that was it on 2 of them.. .. Guess my Strain seletion was a good this season.. and I really like how the Lemon og grew.. and done by Mid Sept is perfect for me..

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Very Nice Man.. Do gotta love Vermont,and How Nice Cannabis Grows here, Alot of people seemed to be having tons of mold and Rot issues from what i have gathered,Only a tiny little bit for me,removed ASAP and other then that all went well .. hell the 1 of the Lemon og's the Night of harvest one Tiny bud way at the bottom that was rotted that was it on 2 of them.. .. Guess my Strain seletion was a good this season..
I used to love skiing in Vt( Killington), but almost killed myself on the blue ice..Nevada has black ice (Sierra Cement) is even worse (invisible), but I have never heard of Bud Rot (outdoors) in our almost perfect climate for growing..
Flushing now (pots ..not organic) and will chop in about 10-14 days more..
9 23 18 1

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

Really?? this summer was Humid and hot as hell .. and Rot is a nasty thing ... your Lucky !! Nice looking Plants .. and Mine were mainly organic however used 2 products that would rule me out of total organic myself.. one was Shultz Plant food 20-20-20 which only I gave twice through the whole grow , Used fox farms Big bloom,and Epsoma Bloom as well . and I also used sevin dust once early in the grow. ..

Last edited:
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Really?? this summer was Humid and hot as hell .. and Rot is a nasty thing ... your Lucky !! Nice looking Plants .. and Mine were mainly organic however used 2 products that would rule me out of total organic myself.. one was Shultz Plant food 20-20-20 which only I gave twice through the whole grow , Used fox farms Big bloom,and Epsoma Bloom as well . and I also used sevin dust once early in the grow. ..
Ima in Reno NV..Not Vermont..sorry if my posts were misleading..Our RH averages about 12% in the summers..Not gonna happen here..LOL

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Ima in Reno NV..Not Vermont..sorry if my posts were misleading..Our RH averages about 12% in the summers..Not gonna happen here..LOL
Forgot..I use Captain Jack's Dead Bug Brew..supposed to be safer (Spinosod) for veggies up til 2weeks from harvest.
We have nasty Mormon Crickets and Grasshoppers and lots of other nasties here in the desert..My lil friend had nothing to eat..move on to my roses (aphids)
Plants have shown a few bites..but many have tried and many have died..
Lady Bug

Latest posts

Top Bottom