Let it be or try to repair roots?

• Thread starter Panicattack910
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Panicattack910

Panicattack910

First time attempting any grow. But I’m a quick study and industrious. I over watered these bag seeds. They’re clearly different. One is plainly saliva and the other indica maybe ruderalis/indica hybrid. I struggled with small pots and weak light at first the saliva has stayed small and the roots are not abundant. Should I let it be or try to get more roots to grow? After these I plan to buy good seeds. Wanted to test and learn with these, so should I let the saliva be or chance to reboot. Or could it come back healthy.

Let it be or try to repair roots
Let it be or try to repair roots 2
Let it be or try to repair roots 3
Let it be or try to repair roots 4
Let it be or try to repair roots 5
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

If this is a practice run, don't give up, these can be revived.

Now ease up on watering frequency.

Panicattack910

Panicattack910

The poor plant doesn’t drop it is just small. It has no root system like only one big root.
The darker plant I’m not too concerned with. It’s thriving. Can they develop more healthier roots in a normal soil medium this list in life. It’s gotta be 50 days old now and if I hadn’t added soil around he stalk it would be more than a foot tall by now.

Panicattack910

Panicattack910

I have eased the water and usually only spray with mist on the leaves couple times a day. And 1000 watt led now for a week in thst week they’ve made noticeable gains. I will keep them alive just wondered if it was worth it to risk getting more roots to grow or just let it be for a few weeks now that they’re in big pots and have good light. Also use a 3 part nutrients from fox farms.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
a quick study, industrious? ,mmm🤔50 days old?? thrash them, a complete waste of your time
i see way too many issues to bother continuing.
basically way over mothered!!

Panicattack910

Panicattack910

Well considering I’ve nothing else to do really I think. I won’t trash them. Not the answer I was hoping to receive. Even if I do nothing and they grow to something it’s knowledge and failure to learn from. Again never planted anything in my life except okra and corn as a child.lol

Panicattack910

Panicattack910

As I stated I over watered in the beginning and they had small containers. The fact they haven’t died yet is the only reason they’re not trashed. As long as they live I’ve got to attempt anything or how else shall I learn except from failures.. I paid nothing for the seeds so that’s no loss. Again this is to learn for the real attempt at better seeds where I’ll have medium to grow roots and all the correct steps to take..

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Well considering I’ve nothing else to do really I think. I won’t trash them. Not the answer I was hoping to receive. Even if I do nothing and they grow to something it’s knowledge and failure to learn from. Again never planted anything in my life except okra and corn as a child.lol
no seriously, do you have more seeds?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
As I stated I over watered in the beginning and they had small containers. The fact they haven’t died yet is the only reason they’re not trashed. As long as they live I’ve got to attempt anything or how else shall I learn except from failures.. I paid nothing for the seeds so that’s no loss. Again this is to learn for the real attempt at better seeds where I’ll have medium to grow roots and all the correct steps to take..
50 days old should say enough on its own?
their goners trust me or not up to you.

Panicattack910

Panicattack910

Industrious and a quick study means I’m not an idiot and when pointed in the correct direction and given a the chance I can usually replicate what I read, see or watch someone else do. These bag seeds are meant to teach me any and everything aside from just give up and start over. So please consider this. I don’t have more seeds on hand to just start over. If I’d seeds on hand to start I still wouldn’t throw out, I’d be throwing away a chance to fail and learn.

Panicattack910

Panicattack910

I trust what your saying. No seeds right now and they haven’t died gotta see it through. Plus I’ve only had a powerful light for a week and larger pots. For other reasons I was slack on them when they needed things.

Panicattack910

Panicattack910

I was u prepared for how quick the desire to grow plants like I’ve seen on here and how the growing itself has taken root, lol and I want to grow something nice. Now thst I’ve acquired the items I need to do this inside my home im in a better position to attempt again. More seeds will be ordered this time but it’s my fault they’re poor health and the fact they haven’t died completely is why I have t give. Up yet. Any advice I get will be taken seriously thst why I came here to be able to talk to peeople who know more than me . But I can’t just quit in this scenario but If I had more seeds on hand I’d put these out back and let them do what they do. Maybe I will when better seeds come in the mail.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Industrious and a quick study means I’m not an idiot and when pointed in the correct direction and given a the chance I can usually replicate what I read, see or watch someone else do. These bag seeds are meant to teach me any and everything aside from just give up and start over. So please consider this. I don’t have more seeds on hand to just start over. If I’d seeds on hand to start I still wouldn’t throw out, I’d be throwing away a chance to fail and learn.
i can show how to get started without having any issues, hopefully haha..
you should of learned a lot already with your mistakes, that damage those plants have will affect their entire life and probably give you even more troubled down the road.
you seem to be taking this personal instead of listening to what’s right.
this forum is full of ways of growers teaching how to start plants, so is the internet, and i see like every mistake possible in your plants? makes me wonder if you read anything at all..
well wait for other growers to chime in and if someone says to keep it going than ask them to help you to the finish.,

Panicattack910

Panicattack910

Nono I get it what he said.the one sativa ia troubled. And the other had no problems the roots look good on that one. I have learned much already. My point was why throw them out with nothing to replace them right now when allowing them to be is learning something and not nothing.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I was u prepared for how quick the desire to grow plants like I’ve seen on here and how the growing itself has taken root, lol and I want to grow something nice. Now thst I’ve acquired the items I need to do this inside my home im in a better position to attempt again. More seeds will be ordered this time but it’s my fault they’re poor health and the fact they haven’t died completely is why I have t give. Up yet. Any advice I get will be taken seriously thst why I came here to be able to talk to peeople who know more than me . But I can’t just quit in this scenario but If I had more seeds on hand I’d put these out back and let them do what they do. Maybe I will when better seeds come in the mail.
everyone including me goes through it!!
i mean it.. don’t take me the wrong way as i’m very friendly and helpful,..
i know it sounded harsh, i just re read it..
all good, i’ll help out anytime..
to me what can be learnt from a unhealthy plant? nothing but a waste of time..
peace brother!

Panicattack910

Panicattack910

And these were started before I did any major reading and knew about starting mediums and shit for getting good roots. As usual the internet loses tone and intent through text only. I know these were not healthy, and I was transparent on my post that I’m new and it’s a miracle they’re alive. I never expected this to become a beauty.

Panicattack910

Panicattack910

If I had other seeds on hand i probably would give up on these. But. since I don’t right now, I’ll watch these and when I have better seeds in hand I’ll try again with better starting knowledge and light. the short plant I see nothing wrong with it is about 3 weeks behind the other. And when I moved it the roots on it were white snd abundant and not slimy looking.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
If I had other seeds on hand i probably would give up on these. But. since I don’t right now, I’ll watch these and when I have better seeds in hand I’ll try again with better starting knowledge and light. the short plant I see nothing wrong with it is about 3 weeks behind the other. And when I moved it the roots on it were white snd abundant and not slimy looking.
ok, less is more with everything..

Latest posts

Top Bottom