Let me introduce myself!

• Thread starter Vexer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Vexer

Vexer

What's up everyone! I love to grow here in beautiful California. I grow indoor and outdoor using soil, RDWC System, or just standard DWC.

I am also really big into feminizing my own strains. I do this to combine the affects of strains I enjoy most and to maintain specific genetics I enjoy.

I recently created my own genetics and my first of her kind Gold Rush (GDP x Gold Leaf) already has 9 fingered leaves and I am excited to see what her buds will look like.
Let me introduce myself 2

Let me introduce myself

I also am currently about to feminize 3 plants and grow one just for bud in my 4x4 tent. These include: Slurricane, Platinum OG, Skywalker OG to be feminzed and a Romulawi Glue along for the ride to give them company.
Let me introduce myself 3

I have a Gold Leaf in my 3x3 tent and she may be carrying a new genetic I named Dub Nation (Blue Dream x Gold Leaf) for the Blue and Gold of the Golden State Warriors. I had an issue with the Blue Dream pollen which ruined it, but I think I managed to pollinate her with what I had left on a cutting board and brush I used.
Let me introduce myself 4

Outside I have my Big Blue Dream girl next to a Purple Dream seedling, my Gold Rush girl you met earlier, and a Blue Cheese that will be pollinated with GDP to make what I am calling Papa Smurf.
Let me introduce myself 5

Last but definitely not least is my side yard 13.5' x 3.5' SCROG with 4 GDP girls.
Let me introduce myself 6

Well I guess that's the end of my introduction so I'm gonna go take some dabs I made of the Romulawi Glue SCROG I just harvest a few days ago. (That's what was in my big tent) screw it what's one more picture as a send off lol.
Let me introduce myself 7

B

Burned Haze

Welcome to THCF and hope to see you round!

I would most definitely recommend making a journal if your willing to keep it updated weekly ( people /community love that, that’s definitely if not mot popular thing on here for discussion ) I know it makes me go bonkers and willing to subscribe!

Your plants look wonderful and very healthy

StinkyGr33n

StinkyGr33n

What’s up Vexer, welcome to the Farm. Digging the grows! Some nice looking ladies. Consider yourself followed.

Vexer

Vexer

Thanks everyone! Feel free to follow my grow journal I started if you are interested!
Vexer's Corner is what it is called until I learn how to navigate this forum lol.

Vexer

Vexer

Got it!

Top Bottom