Let me know what do you think? ( chlorosis in my Gorilla glue).

• Thread starter Turro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Turro

Hello guys.

This is my Gorilla glue almost three weeks old. It's showing some chlorosis in their leaves it's not very dramatic but I want to know what do you think ?
This little lady is growing next to
white widow CBD
California dream
Gold leaf

Avg Temperature 76°F - 80° F
Avg Humidity 60% - 74%
Light cycle 18hrs/4 hrs
Fox farm soil (Ocean forest)
No nutrients.

Let me  know what do you think  chlorosis in my gorilla glue
Let me  know what do you think  chlorosis in my gorilla glue 2
Kungpow420

Kungpow420

How far do you have your light away from it, and how often you water?
This 3 weeks into it(Jan 15th soil break). Ffof water and soil conditioner transplanted all but the biggest one Friday 4th. The bigger one was transplanted Monday 31st

20220206 095323
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Part of chlorophyl formation requires light. When plants are growing quickly, sometimes the growing points are lighter colored than the rest of the plant. That may be what you are seeing. I see no reason to do anything drastic.

If it persists, you may have an immobile nutrient deficiency or lockout, which is often related to pH and not a lack of the substance in the soil. Is your pH higher or lower than optimal? Also, in about a week I would imagine you're going to start feeding, which could make all this a moot point.

T

Turro

This 3 weeks into it(Jan 15th soil break). Ffof water and soil conditioner transplanted all but the biggest one Friday 4th. The bigger one was transplanted Monday 31st
Hey!!
The light is about 12 Inch away , the plant is getting around 347 PPFD (checked with photone app.)
I water every 3 or 4 days it depends how dry and the weight of the cup.
Today I noticed the California green is getting that decoloration like the gorilla glue.

T

Turro

Part of chlorophyl formation requires light. When plants are growing quickly, sometimes the growing points are lighter colored than the rest of the plant. That may be what you are seeing. I see no reason to do anything drastic.

If it persists, you may have an immobile nutrient deficiency or lockout, which is often related to pH and not a lack of the substance in the soil. Is your pH higher or lower than optimal? Also, in about a week I would imagine you're going to start feeding, which could make all this a moot point.
Thanks for replying. I will be waiting for more symptoms.
My pH was 6.2 in the last watering
Do you think this could happen because the water? Maybe I could overwater the first time after they sprouted out.

T

Turro

Is it Auto flower?
Looks very nice

Kungpow420

Kungpow420

What is your ph? Also app on your phone I wouldn't trust it. What kind of light you are using? I don't believe your light is suppose to be that close with seedlings . I start my seedling at about 30 in away from light and let them grow into it

20220207 102541
T

Turro

What is your ph? Also app on your phone I wouldn't trust it. What kind of light you are using? I don't believe your light is suppose to be that close with seedlings . I start my seedling at about 30 in away from light and let them grow into it
For this stage I'm using giixer 1000w , they recommend 12 Inch to get 430 PPFD. I checked it out on the app it was close . That's why I put it I little be higher.
My pH was 6.2
I have also a fan on all the time creating some turbulence (it's not put air directly to the plants)

Kungpow420

Kungpow420

Yeah if you raised it a little higher then I would wait until tomorrow before doing anything else. You should see improvement by the end of the day if the light was to strong.
For this stage I'm using giixer 1000w , they recommend 12 Inch to get 430 PPFD. I checked it out on the app it was close . That's why I put it I little be higher.
My pH was 6.2
I have also a fan on all the time creating some turbulence (it's not put air directly to the plants)

RavynJax

RavynJax

You might try mixing up a tablespoon of Unsulphered Blackstrap Molassis and 1/4 teaspoon of epsom salt to a gallon of water. Mix well and water them with it. This will encourage them to take in more light.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Thanks for replying. I will be waiting for more symptoms.
My pH was 6.2 in the last watering
Do you think this could happen because the water? Maybe I could overwater the first time after they sprouted out.
I think it's nothing to worry about.

T

Turro

Hey guys. new picture of the new leaf . Same problem. What do you think?

IMG 20220209 103342
IMG 20220209 103337
IMG 20220209 103205
IMG 20220209 103158
IMG 20220209 103141
jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
if I run 350 ppfd at plant tops I see this exact same thing. Keeping ppfd at 250 - 300 at leaf top in veg eliminated the issue. Measurements are with a meter

jj

T

Turro

Hey guys today I just noticed same thing in one of my other strains it seems while they're getting bigger the plant shows this marks. I adjusted the high of the lights , now I'm having 300 PPDF in my highest plant .
In a week I'm planning to move my plants to my new house, it's winter time around here. Any advice about transportation? (50 miles away like an hour in the road)

Kungpow420

Kungpow420

Hey guys today I just noticed same thing in one of my other strains it seems while they're getting bigger the plant shows this marks. I adjusted the high of the lights , now I'm having 300 PPDF in my highest plant .
In a week I'm planning to move my plants to my new house, it's winter time around here. Any advice about transportation? (50 miles away like an hour in the road)
Just cover them with a sheet and put them in the back seats .

Neuro

Neuro

If you plant ice, you're gonna harvest wind.
Hey!!
The light is about 12 Inch away , the plant is getting around 347 PPFD (checked with photone app.)
I water every 3 or 4 days it depends how dry and the weight of the cup.
Today I noticed the California green is getting that decoloration like the gorilla glue.
So, Photone works just fine for regular LED's if you add 10%. Doing that closely tracks an Apogee light meters figures. For Blurples though, there's too much variability to get an accurate number.

Latest posts

Top Bottom