Let me see your mutants!

• Thread starter KneeDeep34
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KneeDeep34

KneeDeep34

Just as the title suggests I want to see all the mutants possible that you breeders have stumbled across and how, if at all, you have exploited it in your customs.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Just as the title suggests I want to see all the mutants possible that you breeders have stumbled across and how, if at all, you have exploited it in your customs.
Not a breeder but I think I got one! Lol I know it looks toxic and sickly but that’s the way it looked from day 1 I had room so instead of chopping I let it go , produced foxtail buds but full of trichs ! Just real leafy it was just ok ! Made it into rosin, basically a waste of space and energy ! But hey we smoked it! Lmao
18CA0C4D 1677 43D6 A6D2 624D09FF4607
175D1372 CA8F 4182 A4B7 70A09D9C45B8

KneeDeep34

KneeDeep34

Not a breeder but I think I got one! Lol I know it looks toxic and sickly but that’s the way it looked from day 1 I had room so instead of chopping I let it go , produced foxtail buds but full of trichs ! Just real leafy it was just ok ! Made it into rosin, basically a waste of space and energy ! But hey we smoked it! Lmao View attachment 904806View attachment 904807
I dont think that is a mutation my friend... if you had multiple plants in the same area with the same environmental factors, I would just say it's a stubborn plant lol it happens... some plants require every aspect to be 100% to their liking or else they will throw a fit lol what I'm looking for is more like abnormal leaf or bud growth, polyploids, siamese seeds, gigantism ect.

KneeDeep34

KneeDeep34

Tri- foliate. I had one grow straight up with 3 leaves per node. Then she grew 3 tops. Neat little plant.

Many grow out of this at maturity.
This is a custom breed. Platinum Swan (A Post can be found in my content to explain linage) X Blue Dream...
The Blue Dream Mother already had a mutation. I believe it had Gigantism.... I saw this because it grew so fast that the trunk was actually splitting and even in Full flower it didnt stop growing after the stretch... Also Its worth mentioning as well that I planted it in a large DIXIE cup with the sole intention of taking clones till it became rootbound and a transplant was needed but it quickly outgrew my clone/mother tent so I put it right in to flower. Still in the cup! The bizarre growth habit made me decide to breed her with my Platinum swan (FATHER) because of the large dense nugs it can produce... My intent was to find a phoneme type that exhibited both traits from the mother and father but so far the majority of seeds i germed stalled and this one that obviously is mutated along with one other one but its second set of leaves are severely deformed.
So all in all I DO NOT have high hopes for it lol

Brotofsky

Brotofsky

Started questionable, then trifoliate, now getting normal indica looking, I think.

25F81E65 A70A 4926 903E 54F4090F15E5
C99508A0 8E80 4EBD 9A8D BB6591CEFA4F
587AB541 F39F 4299 A508 D276022D242D
FourthCity

FourthCity

I think it just dampened off. Maybe too wet?
I wish my phone would have let me take better macro shots. That little tail looking thing was another twin plant fused at the taproot with just the beginning of the two green leaves and no cotyledon leaves, while the other part had three normal cotyledon leaves and one much smaller one. I broke the plant out of the seed early when I saw the little twin with the mini green leaves poke out and was like wtf is that? I have a weak spot for growing seedlings with bizarre issues so I did my best to keep it alive and planted it in rockwool the day of the last pic. It was a very stunted grower due to being broken out of the seed early as well as its own issues and all but one of the cotyledons fell off almost immediately. The twin half pointed towards the light for about a day spreading its mini green leaves before it abruptly shed them and dove into the rockwool.
20191021 201512 HDR

If you look closely you can see it behind the base of the plant.
Untitled 1

Things started to pick up eventually.

Hankster1974

Hankster1974

First of all the seedling stretched out seeking light, it was about 4 inches long. When I transplanted it it pulled out of the starter cube and I thought I had damaged it.. it was in shock for several weeks I had basically given up on it ,it stayed at about 2 in tall And then here I am now with twins. The one on the right has a ribbon shapped main stem ,one on the left is a bit more normal. Kind of a freak But both doing very well. This is from one seed and not a photoshop. Zkittles strain at 8 weeks

PXL 20211002 185359236
Hankster1974

Hankster1974

First of all the seedling stretched out seeking light, it was about 4 inches long. When I transplanted it it pulled out of the starter cube and I thought I had damaged it.. it was in shock for several weeks I had basically given up on it ,it stayed at about 2 in tall And then here I am now with twins. The one on the right has a ribbon shapped main stem ,one on the left is a bit more normal. Kind of a freak But both doing very well. This is from one seed and not a photoshop. Zkittles strain at 8 weeks

PXL 20211002 185439161MP
PXL 20211002 185419311
Jaspercane

Jaspercane

All twisted up, then it started growing a bunch of strange single leafs. I cut those away and the plant straightened out like nothing every was wrong with it.

YUHtwistedsprout
grnmtn

grnmtn

Woodlands Digital.....it's the variegated GDP it in that does this...Some sprouted all yellow or white and could not survive.
IMG 20211107 032909547
IMG 20211010 150340761 PORTRAIT

Top Bottom