Let's play Name That Leaf Issue.

• Thread starter DirtyLarry
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DirtyLarry

DirtyLarry

Damn. I researched coco and I thought I needed to dry the medium all the way between feedings. Guess I did a poor job of researching.

This grow makes this hobby seem a lot harder than I expected. At this point I might as well spend another 5 weeks to finish them tho.

My goal is to have a simple growing process for decent (not perfect) results with relatively less effort and using the equipment I have. What medium and nute type would you suggest? My equipment is a 100w full spectrum closet case light and a 15" deep x 31" wide x 60" tall wood cabinet with a dehu plummed into the intake and an exhaust w/ a carbon filter.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Damn. I researched coco and I thought I needed to dry the medium all the way between feedings. Guess I did a poor job of researching.

This grow makes this hobby seem a lot harder than I expected. At this point I might as well spend another 5 weeks to finish them tho.

My goal is to have a simple growing process for decent (not perfect) results with relatively less effort and using the equipment I have. What medium and nute type would you suggest? My equipment is a 100w full spectrum closet case light and a 15" deep x 31" wide x 60" tall wood cabinet with a dehu plummed into the intake and an exhaust w/ a carbon filter.
In your space. 4-6 weeks from seed drop I’d be flipping. Or grow auto flowering plants.
if you want to water like you are. Try fox farms soil, or similar.
You could have done 2 grows in the time you complete this 1.

boomgagem

boomgagem

Supporter
I’ve only grown in coco, and this stuff called coco loco. I am going back to coco eventually, but I will do an automated feed system before I do. Coco needs watering with nutes at least once per day.

You could try a soil grow next time or something like this coco loco. It’s amended with nutrients so you don’t have to give them any for awhile. Plus it’s not like coco, so you don’t have to water every day.

DirtyLarry

DirtyLarry

Thanks. My first grow was in happy hippie soil and I only added organic nutes in flowering after some deficiency issues appeared. Never had any other issues. It yielded 86 grams of pretty nice flower. You live and learn :)

IhatePM

IhatePM

I recommend you run a sulfer burn in the room to rid any pm lingering around. As far as I know that's the only way to truly get rid of it.
You can get burn kits on Amazon for round a benjamin

Latest posts

Top Bottom