Lets see everyones autoflowers 🔥🔥

• Thread starter Farmerman420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Hi I’ve never had the opportunity to grow a Auto flower plant , may I ask what are the advantages compared to photo type plants , I ask because I’m getting close to ordering some seed and I would like to order some to try . Thanks in advance OD .

Farmerman420

Farmerman420

This my 1st grow and had only had 8 -9 weeks to play with 😂 otherwise id of gone photoperiod for a better yeild . The autos are good i think to stick in while photoperiods are going its a wee early bonus

Farmerman420

Farmerman420

Jeesus christ if i get a yeild like that.... autos is all ill be doing too 😂👌 cracking trees bro what light are these under and what nutes you use bro 🤩

Farmerman420

Farmerman420

Lol i think he just means the buds are lower in quality ...what in most cases iv found personally is the case . There just not as strong as photoperiods. But others will argue they are. Iv had a few strong autos mind you ... but a strong THC caked well done photo period seems to be much stronger (to me) others might have a different oppinion

Gashuffer

Gashuffer

Fuck sake bro there looking healthy what size pots you got them in ? And what week are they on ?

3 gallon pots. Next grow I’ll be using #3 Airpots.

Day 67 for both since putting sprouted seed into soil. Altho, the left plant struggled initially to grow and has been roughly 2 weeks behind its whole life.

I figured it would just be a small harvest if it kept on the same timetable, but it’s like it just paused until it got growing.

Gashuffer

Gashuffer

If you look at both plants, the top one in fade looks more indica, and the bottom plant has thinner leaves, so maybe the bottom plant is a sativa dom, so will take longer to flower to fade.

Same strain, supposedly. Auto Bluetooth from MSNL. But yeah, I guess I just assumed they were the same strain. But it’s possible they are different and got mixed up by MSNL! I have 8 more of them, so I’ll be growing more and will see!

Top Bottom