Lets see your 2019 outdoor plants!

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dankbuddington

dankbuddington

Here is some more pics. I should of took more, but when the rain got serious, had to chop and triiiiiiiiiiiiiiiim in full speed. Did Willamette Valley pineapple from Oregon green seed. Last run the sweet life saver pheno was awesome. Can't wait for smoke testing! And did a homegrown strain using sugar black rose from delicious seeds, and a blue dream kush line from a grow buddy. And had a phone home that favored the triangle kush side. Can see the pic of a branch that looks like cookies. I think in this humidity, would rather have plant structure like this. Less mold issues. View attachment 902951View attachment 902952View attachment 902953View attachment 902954View attachment 902955View attachment 902956View attachment 902957View attachment 902958View attachment 902959View attachment 902960View attachment 902961View attachment 902962View attachment 902963View attachment 902964View attachment 902965View attachment 902966
šŸ˜

ThEm4DSc13_TiSt

ThEm4DSc13_TiSt

So this was the first year (last yr) my buddy agreed to not be a cheap dumass and actually feed his shit something they wanted. ( In the form of my weekly Rez change, I put it in buckets and let him use it, he was a couple weeks ahead of me so it worked out good, and grew him the best medicine he's ever grown)šŸ¤žfor a good 2020!
Just saw I did a šŸ¤žfor a good 2020šŸ˜‚ noooope, same friend took for granted he was going to come here and take my rez swap like last year, wasn't gonna happen, already funded his entire grow with killer genetics... Was supposed to pay me back with 9 plants cuz I have him about 500$ worth of seeds... I told him I had 2.5 gal jugs of botanicare, if he bought the base* I would give him my grow* bloom*sweet*karma* and a gal of cyco uptake he spent the more money then he would have had to, ddnt use the maxi series I gave him, and used miracle grow... Fucking wasted 500$ worth of seeds and I obv ddnt take 9 plants of fucking trash nugs. Wish I had some killer pics from this year, and another success story. But all I have is a story about ppl taking shit for granted and not wanting to put anything into their crop expecting it to come out good like this. He said " in only got that stuff u brought once a week tho. U do the math u figure water,water feed, shits only gonna get dosed once a week anyways normally. He went from saying he can grow the best ganja around to completely lost looking stupid with an empty bottle of miracle grow standing I. The middle of a crop I wouldn't even waste the time of compacting it Into a brick. Pretty salty about the whole deal still cuz I'm out almost 1000$ just trying to help a friend, but atleast I made a point. Never seen someone deflate do fast... Badass to dumass in about 2 min...

Latest posts

Top Bottom