Let's see your 2023 outdoor grow!

• Thread starter shaganja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cpurola

cpurola

Tears of joy and gratitude, and a bit of sadness at the passing of a most beautiful season. What a great experience this garden has been. I’m also thankful for being able to share my garden here with you. 🌱🌱🌱🌱
View attachment 2053750
Such a beautiful grow. Got a little weepy. Thanks.
When you get into your golden years and don't know how many more you'll have, every one is precious. 🙂

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

few rainforest plants.🥶😁
Bc

Anna

Ss auto

Bog

M

mj402

The final chop, took down my Banana clipz and Mad Dog plants.

Lemon grab has been drying for 9 days stems are still bending and not snapping. I have smoked some of it and it's a little harsh but is a good high. I'm happy with that one even though I think I took it down a little early.

Mind flayer is only on day 3 of drying

20231006 092421

O

okidokerjoker

Took my only 2 ALL GAS last night before the rain. Sure glad I did...still got 7 out unprotected 4 in the hoop house table protected with moving air so we are good there. Spent all day emptying my indoor rdwc room to make space for drying. I always forget how much work it is. But all worth it for mj.

20231005 202816
20231005 202811
20231005 202804
20231005 203005
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
You’re probably close! And rain or not the humidity is just wicked back there! It’s a no-win situation! I’ve got colas that are trying to con me into thinking they are through! Lots of cloudy! Shriveled pistols! But then I go halfway down the kola and bend it open and look way down deep into the bud. Nothing but clear try combs in there! It’s like a cave with crystal deposits, growing in it! so I am thinking the tri-combs that I can actually see are giving me a false reading because they have been beaten up by sun, wind, rain, etc. so I am going to experiment and go by the try combs that have been shielded from the weather. The ones that you can’t see, unless you dig for them! That’s the fun of this stuff! Trying different things! And living in a place where you can do it! Happy harvest, buddy!

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
You guys have push them as far as you can, evidently considering where you’re at! That plant would have another three or four weeks to go here! Me and the girls still have some work to do! Lol! Good job all of you back there! And I do the same thing, helix! Sweet them up a little! And if you get a chance, nick go halfway down a cola, and bend it, and look deep inside! It’s a whole Nother world in there! Still alive and flourishing ! It’s not in my nature to leave well enough alone! It’s finish line or crash and burn!Yee haaa!

Top Bottom