• Thread starter Scrogster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Blue Lemon Thai (Thai leaning pheno)

F8EBD060 A43C 4E6D 83AD 8102B2FF76BE

31CC8729 2A0A 4069 9768 3D5200C2B199

She wanted to foxtail all over before she was truly finished but we got there.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

What cultivar is that full black plant? She is beautiful. That looks like a nice outdoor plot that you have there. Positive vibes...

zkittlez with a little morning frost 2weeks before harvest.
You do beautiful work indoor and out. I appreciate you sharing the names of the cultivars along with where you sourced the seeds for each. In the picture of the Zkittlez, is that bitch in a 3 or 5 gallon? Either way, she looks beastly for such a small pot. Keep up the great work! Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Scrogster

Scrogster

Yes a buddy brought me it over I have learned in the past not to take cuttings from anyone . I usually start mine from seeds or take cuttings from my own, run them a few times and pop new beans. Yes I believe it was a 3gal. Pot . That was this year only photo that made it no bud rot at all. Im in Seattle area so as you know it gets wet here lol. And thanks for the kind words .

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
What cultivar is that full black plant? She is beautiful. That looks like a nice outdoor plot that you have there. Positive vibes...

You do beautiful work indoor and out. I appreciate you sharing the names of the cultivars along with where you sourced the seeds for each. In the picture of the Zkittlez, is that bitch in a 3 or 5 gallon? Either way, she looks beastly for such a small pot. Keep up the great work! Positive vibes...

~nugzz
Obama, CSI Portland

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Obama, CSI Portland
I was going to message you, as to not clog up the thread, but that was a nogo. I recall Nspecta forming CSI Humboldt back in the day, but I am not familiar with CSI Portland. Are the two connected? Also when I tried to look into Obama from CSI Portland, all I came up with was Obama Kush. Is that the same cultivar? Thank you in advance for the information. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

F

Fisher100

First time grower, still trying to be successful on the second grow. So my colas will probably be the SMALLEST seen here today, but thats okay, i was pretty happy with my first ever colas. :)

For those that have seen all my help me threads: YESSS!! AT ONE POINT, I DID INFACT GROW WEED LOL. I DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED AFTER MY FIRST HARVEST LOL. Just started killen everything.

View attachment 929466
View attachment 929467
View attachment 929469

Nothing Spectacular. Nothing crazy, but a good lil first grow colas.:D
Bs that's a great job dude

Moshmen

Moshmen

Gold rush
And I think my little 40sq feet of grow space is a lot of work. Phhh can’t even image how much effort goes into a grow like that? Much respect and hope ya got some help, that’s some serious trimmin

Latest posts

Top Bottom