Lets see your Homemade rosin press

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Scrogster

Scrogster

Didnt build but bought a dabpress 6ton 10gram max smash.

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

I'm planning on making a rosin press and looking for some ideas and inspiration. Havent decided on plate or jack size yet but I'd like the option of squishing 1/2-1oz at a time.

So let's see what you built.

what size pre press You thinking for that? And what size bags? It seems to me, that if youwant to press zips then you might be better off making bubble and building a setup around pressing that. just my two cents. I’ll be going towards a home built frozen bubble low temp press shortly, happy to share and look darward to seeing what you decide to build

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
what size pre press You thinking for that? And what size bags? It seems to me, that if youwant to press zips then you might be better off making bubble and building a setup around pressing that. just my two cents. I’ll be going towards a home built frozen bubble low temp press shortly, happy to share and look darward to seeing what you decide to build

I've always been of the "go bigger than I think I'll need" mindset.. I've had my eyes on a 4x7" plate set. May not be big enough for full zips but would be close. And my thought is pairing those size plates with anything less than a 20 ton press is pointless.

But I'm Intrigued by the idea of pressing bubble and using a smaller press. Since live rosin is likely to be something I'll make a lot of.

Top Bottom